+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Joe Allen available for Moldova...?

Re: Is Joe Allen available for Moldova...?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Andy King Premier league winners medal.
    Yet he's still shit. I guess that medal means fck all after all.

Allen would've made a huge improvement over King

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Yet he's still shit. I guess that medal means fck all after all.

Allen would've made a huge improvement over King

Yeah we would have won 5 nil with Allen playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    That's rubbish.
    No it's not-he{Alaba} was extremely quiet in the second half as was Arnautovic.Down to the formation change as much as anything.I do agree though that King and Edwards did well but Allen should and will return.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Because as you pointed out we were overrun in midfield and could easily have been out of the game by half time.
    If Allen started with Edwards, we'd have been fine. Ramsey would have played ahead of them, preoccupying Baumgartlinger and the other two would have better contained Alaba and co.

I know he wanted to get everyone on the pitch but we have to play our best players in their best positions, and Ramsey has to play 10 or higher.

We are not germany or a different powerhouse that just ploughs through these teams.

We're favourites but take nothing for granted!.

On a different day austria would have scored 2/3 in the first half with the chances they had.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    We are not germany or a different powerhouse that just ploughs through these teams.

We're favourites but take nothing for granted!.

On a different day austria would have scored 2/3 in the first half with the chances they had.
    Really? Apart from the one clear cut chance Arnautovic put over, I can't remember another clear cut opportunity? They had a lot of the ball and dominated but like us, they were a little toothless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Really? Apart from the one clear cut chance Arnautovic put over, I can't remember another clear cut opportunity? They had a lot of the ball and dominated but like us, they were a little toothless.
    There were multiple scrambles in the box. They had crosses that wizzed past our keeper a few times. But ye not many clear cut ones

I was scared of playing arnautovic but he is beyond hit and miss. One day ibrahimovic, the next absolute rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Anderson, Joe Cole, James Milner, Samir Nasri, Oscar, Tim Sherwood, Jeremie Aliadiere, Matthew Upson, Shaun Wright-Philips, Darren Ferguson, Luke Chadwick, Tom Cleverley and Jack Rodwell all have Premier League winners medals, I guess that makes them all better than Steven Gerrard?
    If Coleen Rooney decides to divorce Wayne she will be entitled to half of everything! Meaning she would have more premier league medals than Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    If Coleen Rooney decides to divorce Wayne she will be entitled to half of everything! Meaning she would have more premier league medals than Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher combined.