+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a summer

What a summer

Well I am home I am sure someone must have missed me

What a Summer, its been a blast, 1 month in Cornwall, Surfing, BBQ'ing and eating Ice cream and fudge, i would really recommend it if you can Oh and i have had a few drinks, 36 bottles of Corona, 48 Bottles of kopparberg, 12 bottles of Bud, Oh and a few bottles of Jubel's at Wax in watergate bay ( yes i was keeping track, just for a laugh )

just got to spend the next 2 days packing up our camping stuff

Met a few Football fans, 2 city fans, had a laugh, met alot of cool surfers who have helped my 2 girls improve at surfing what a community, 95% of the surfers i met were great, wore out our 3 boards, they are looking a little battered now

great start to the season, long may it continue , Welsh game was great to watch, great goal from Ben

Re: What a summer

Good to have you back Matt

The forum has been missing an over elaborate post or twenty

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

What a Summer, its been a blast, 1 month in Cornwall, Surfing, BBQ'ing and eating Ice cream and fudge, i would really recommend it if you can Oh and i have had a few drinks, 36 bottles of Corona, 48 Bottles of kopparberg, 12 bottles of Bud, Oh and a few bottles of Jubel's at Wax in watergate bay ( yes i was keeping track, just for a laugh )

Met a few Football fans, 2 city fans, had a laugh, met alot of cool surfers who have helped my 2 girls improve at surfing what a community, 95% of the surfers i met were great, wore out our 3 boards, they are looking a little battered now

great start to the season, long may it continue , Welsh game was great to watch, great goal from Ben
    Good to have you back young man.

Now get back to moderating asap - Croesy's been grooming again.

Ah yes, the good ol' Zimbabwean beer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

It wasnt you was it ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Ah yes, the good ol' Zimbabwean beer
    thats the one

here is a picture of the 2 lads who setup the company, actually at Wax's, as you can tell, they are true Zimbabwean's

20837053_122687661624605_6933117766060736512_n.jpg

Willl you apologise for the implications of that statement.

It wasnt you was it ? ? ?

thats the one

here is a picture of the 2 lads who setup the company, actually at Wax's, as you can tell, they are true Zimbabwean's

20837053_122687661624605_6933117766060736512_n.jpg
    opps sorry Adz, i just noticed you made Corona bold, i thought you were on about the Jubel

Creoso nol Matthew

opps sorry Adz, i just noticed you made Corona bold, i thought you were on about the Jubel
    Matt, I got Specsavers eye test vouchers that I can give to ya... just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Willl you apologise for the implications of that statement.
    Only if you apologise for being you.

Only if you apologise for being you.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Matt, I got Specsavers eye test vouchers that I can give to ya... just sayin
    while i was away, i realised how much my eyes ache late at night while i mess about online

might need my old eyes tested

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Creoso nol Matthew

while i was away, i realised how much my eyes ache late at night while i mess about online

might need my old eyes tested
    I might do it for the banter (and so that I can sit with my mates at the back of the lecture hall without squinting)