+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Gatekeeper / Ireland Match

The Gatekeeper / Ireland Match

If what's being reported regarding football fans in tops being not allowed in last night it'd be nice if people gave it a miss after the Ireland game. You can guarantee they'll be happy for us to go in on what would otherwise be an empty Monday night.

Re: The Gatekeeper / Ireland Match

Yeah it's true. No football tops allowed in the gatekeeper after the game, by order of the management according to the staff I spoke to last night. Would never happen on a rugby day.
    City arms, Urban Tap house, Queens Vaults, Clwb etc etc were all letting fans in wearing shirts as usual. Boycott needed.

Yep easy out , boycott their pubs . Vaults is far better anyway , bet fans don't though cheap booze talks.

The Gatekeeper is an awful, soulless place, there's much better pubs in town than that shithole. The Vaults and The Boro, proper traditional boozers, good prices and city/football fans welcomed there.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The Gatekeeper is an awful, soulless place, there's much better pubs in town than that shithole. The Vaults and The Boro, proper traditional boozers, good prices and city/football fans welcomed there.
    Good toilets though. I'd often go there while drinking in Dempseys to save trudging through the piss in their hovel.

The Yard was the same, no football tops allowed. Makes you wonder why Brains bothered advertising at the ground on the electronic advertising boards.

No great loss though and another 2 pubs to add to my boycott list!