Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
I was a reluctant red from the off, as I could see the bigger picture and well remember the club encircled by the HMRC vultures, dangling their winding up orders and court appearances. We really were up shi*t creek back then, and not for the first time.

Amid that backdrop, the red for investment was for me, a necesary evil to keep the club alive for myself, my kids and my potential grandkids.

I always felt it would be a temporary thing, therefore I simply couldn't let myself get too worked up about it.

Several years on, we're back in Blue, sit top of the league with five wins from five, have a wealthy owner who now seems to have understood the football culture, have had the best ever transfer window (both in and out) and possess vast footballing knowledge throughout the club.

I personally couldn't be happier with the way things have turned out and have great hope for the future.

In answer to the original question - I haven't forgiven Tan. Largely as I didn't accuse him in the first place.
Things were not as bad as you portray them to have been. TG was steadying the ship and was keeping the wolves from the door, and was giving a good chief executive freedom to bring in someone like Mackay.

Then Tan got involved.