+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Loan watch coming back ?

Is Loan watch coming back ?

Quite a few players out now, so time for a resurrection ?

Re: Is Loan watch coming back ?

I hope so, it was an excellent update.

One of the best things in the CCMB

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    One of the best things in the CCMB
    The best thing on **** too.

I love Loramski's loanwatch posts and hope to see more of them. Maybe he could even take on some more staff and bring us news if ex managers (I'm talking about you here Russ) and former players as well as the loanees

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I hope so, it was an excellent update.
    Along with TOBW match reports, highlights of the MB

Reading Loramski's LoanWatch should be mandatory reading for all CCMB'ers

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Quite a few players out now, so time for a resurrection ?
    Not much to go on for the time being with only 5 players being out. Wilson and O'Keefe are difficult ones, Wilson because his loan spells aren't usually successful (Oldham have lost every league game this season and are leaking goals so his place could be in danger already) and O'Keefe because there are only so many ways of saying 'worked hard and made a nuisance of himself in the midfield' every week. Meite will be an interesting one at Crawley but he's still on the bench for league games at present. Kennedy seems confused as to whether he's playing to get back into the Cardiff set up or for a permanent transfer to Portsmouth, his progress there will be worth following though. The same with Declan John. I'm sure he's relishing the chance to play at a big club, if he can do well at Rangers then he may get that chance next season.

I'm assuming we can still loan players to the Conference, maybe players like Coxe, Abbruzzese, Harris and Veale would benefit from that if the chance comes up, but the changes to the rules in recent seasons have tended to make the first half of the season a bit uninspiring when it comes to loan moves.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I love Loramski's loanwatch posts and hope to see more of them. Maybe he could even take on some more staff and bring us news if ex managers (I'm talking about you here Russ) and former players as well as the loanees
    Someone does a Slade watch posting. Or am I dreaming ?