+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk Sport..

Talk Sport..

I'm ringing them pr*cks in the morning to discuss the no show from they're fans in Wembley tonight.. bet they don't put me on air. Not like when hawksbee n jacobs was ridiculing Wales for having empty seats for first game for us back home after the euros. Even though I couldn't get tickets for Moldova cause they were sold out. One eyed dicks should stick to scripting loose women. Joe Hart is a knob n all. London media

Re: Talk Sport..

anger issues ? ? ? ?

No. If I did I would be fuming at all of the question marks in you're reply. But I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    No. If I did I would be fuming at all of the question marks in you're reply. But I'm not.
    the more the merrier

No worries

Having tried to forget about it for 10 minutes I can't so most probably yes. Yes I have issues.Are you satisfied ?

Having tried to forget about it for 10 minutes I can't so most probably yes. Yes I have issues.
    maybe sleep on it, then get the petrol can out and head to talksport radio station HQ if its not improved

But are you satisfied?

I put it on in my car for a change yesterday, almost every opinion aired on there was annoying and terrible.
    I told my radio to **** off twice within half an hour and went back to radio 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I put it on in my car for a change yesterday, almost every opinion aired on there was annoying and terrible.

Andy Goldstein and jason cundy are good at 10pm and drive is ok with the cricketer and the one who winds everyone up.

Everything else is horrendous.

They didn't even discipline that fat mess alan brazil after calling robin williams' suicide cowardly. that lost it a lot of credibility for me

"you're" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!??????

Two Mikes on right now, pair of numptys.

listen to LBC, especially the Nigel Farage show. that does wonders for your blood pressure

Unless you're going on there to have a go at Wales for "snatching" Woodburn, Ampadu etc I doubt they'll let you on

I'm ringing them pr*cks in the morning to discuss the no show from they're fans in Wembley tonight.. bet they don't put me on air. Not like when hawksbee n jacobs was ridiculing Wales for having empty seats for first game for us back home after the euros. Even though I couldn't get tickets for Moldova cause they were sold out. One eyed dicks should stick to scripting loose women. Joe Hart is a knob n all. London media
    They are professional wind up merchants. They're a commercial station so get people to ring in. It is that simple.

Have you been on yet ? ? ?

I don't know why anyone listen to that shit

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Have you been on yet ? ? ?
    No

We should all ring them..every one on this board all at the same time if that could be arranged. see what they say.

We should all ring them..every one on this board all at the same time if that could be arranged. see what they say.
    "Thank you all for ringing and giving us money".

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    "Thank you all for ringing and giving us money".
    Your call is important to us. You are number 673 in the queue.

Just send a tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

There used to be a website and forum called Gwl@d - Welsh Rugby Online. Gwl@d always referred to the station as 'Talk Shite'. I got used to thinking of them under that name. Very appropriate. I think they should make it official.