+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: National Anthem

National Anthem

What a f*cking mess again!!

If it's not the band playing at 100 miles an hour, it's the fans singing too quick!!

Re: National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post

If it's not the band playing at 100 miles an hour, it's the fans singing too quick!!
    That's what happens when you watch s4c, can't understand a facking word of it.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    That's what happens when you watch s4c, can't understand a facking word of it.
    It's the only bit I understood, apart from 'Bale', 'Ramsey', 'Allen' and 'Diolch'.

I can't remember the last game we sang it properly.

Get the male voice choir down there ASAP!

It's the only bit I understood, apart from 'Bale', 'Ramsey', 'Allen' and 'Diolch'.
    Bale gyda'r bêl....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Bale gyda'r bêl....
    ....and CYNTaf....said that a lot myself until the first goal.

It's the welshness bit that throws me ,other that that its not a bad ditty,certainly gets the old foot tapping.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's the welshness bit that throws me ,other that that its not a bad ditty,certainly gets the old foot tapping.
    /

/

Embarrassing again!

It's not the fans its the bloody band / p.a. They either play it too quickly or too slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It's not the fans its the bloody band / p.a. They either play it too quickly or too slowly.
    I think the band were spot on this time.

They play the chorus twice abroad every now and then. Always with a live band.

SuperBluebirds91

It's really annoying as it ruins a great national anthem! everytime we play lately it's always out and like someone said its either than band or the fans singing it wrong. Mind you if you hear the band playing it faster - then just sing it faster! Lol. Our national anthem is fantastic (not biased or anything) but it's spoilt every single match - other coteries seem to be able to get there's right. It's like buying an expensive sports car in black and then repainting it a discusting yellow colour.

Should copy the rugby and get a Male Voice Choir to lead the singing, no band needed?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    It's really annoying as it ruins a great national anthem! everytime we play lately it's always out and like someone said its either than band or the fans singing it wrong. Mind you if you hear the band playing it faster - then just sing it faster! Lol. Our national anthem is fantastic (not biased or anything) but it's spoilt every single match - other coteries seem to be able to get there's right. It's like buying an expensive sports car in black and then repainting it a discusting yellow colour.

Ya, it's DISCUSTING in other COTERIES, in it.

I thought it was the band this time Mr Steve mind u acoustics of the stadium may of played a part too