+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Five Draws

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Five Draws

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The two points dropped at home to Georgia look like they could cost us.
    ToBW piece commented that Georgia probably could be more disappointed than us with the draw in our previous fixture. Twice leading but not winning against Austria away or not holding on against a nasty, competitive Serbia team would be the results I would like to change.

Two tough games ahead but treating them as one at a time. We can do this, but it's likely to go to the wire again.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    ToBW piece commented that Georgia probably could be more disappointed than us with the draw in our previous fixture. Twice leading but not winning against Austria away or not holding on against a nasty, competitive Serbia team would be the results I would like to change.

Two tough games ahead but treating them as one at a time. We can do this, but it's likely to go to the wire again.
    Before the last Euros, we always got dealt the shittiest luck in the groups we were given, the crap we had to put up with during the matches themselves and anything us that could possibly be thrown at us (Jordan / Bodin / 1985 v Scotland / Russian drug cheats 2004 plus many, many more).

That is why Euro 16 was so well enjoyed, and deserved. It put right a lot of what happened in the past.

However, we have to remember that this was more than likely a blip. We need to win those last two games, and hope that we have more good karma heading our way to make up for the horrific past as we'll blydi well need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Before the last Euros, we always got dealt the shittiest luck in the groups we were given, the crap we had to put up with during the matches themselves and anything us that could possibly be thrown at us (Jordan / Bodin / 1985 v Scotland / Russian drug cheats 2004 plus many, many more).

That is why Euro 16 was so well enjoyed, and deserved. It put right a lot of what happened in the past.

However, we have to remember that this was more than likely a blip. We need to win those last two games, and hope that we have more good karma heading our way to make up for the horrific past as we'll blydi well need it.
    And for that reason I'm afraid it's cling film for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    And for that reason I'm afraid it's cling film for me.
    :warnock: :bighandkid:

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Mate the biggest horror is often forgotten. December 1983 Yugoslavia v Bulgaria. It's 2-2 going into injury time. If it stays that Wales win the group and qualify for the Euro 84 finals. Guess what Yugoslavia score in the final seconds and win the game and the group. We were seconds from qualification yet it's rarely ever mentioned.