+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mogg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mogg

Intelligent bugger .

Imagine that dispatch box face off JC v The Mogg . ( polar opposites,I'd buy tickets )

Bet the Mogg would have done the TV debate as well.

I wouldn't fancy having a political argument with the Mogg, I'm no fan but he knows his stuff ,hyper intelligent

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Intelligent bugger .

Imagine that dispatch box face off JC v The Mogg . ( polar opposites,I'd buy tickets )

I wouldn't fancy having a political argument with the Mogg, I'm no fan but he knows his stuff ,hyper intelligent
    I really don't think he's hyper intelligent.
    He's posh but there really isn't a lot of substance behind his utterings. He probably benefits from a clarity of message like garage, because he is so convinced in his world view but I haven't seen any evidence of this hyper intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Intelligent bugger .

It is easy to be calm and composed when you are effectively a nobody though, dealing with the day in day out grinding the leaders get from journalists with an axe to grind is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It is easy to be calm and composed when you are effectively a nobody though, dealing with the day in day out grinding the leaders get from journalists with an axe to grind is a different story.