+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adrian Durham / Ben Woodman

Adrian Durham / Ben Woodman

Re: Adrian Durham / Ben Woodman

I honestly don't see why they are bothered- man for man they have a better team and are going to win the World Cup next year.

Who's Ben Woodman?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Who's Ben Woodman?
    Predictive text !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Predictive text !!!
    Whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Whatever!

I wouldn't listen to one word Adrian Durham says

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...utside_England

"Let him without sin, cast the first stone"

Talksport suggest it is far more devious than it is, identifying dual qualified players and inviting them to see what our set-up is about. Strange they don't mention that Ben was allowed to go train with the English setup, and if these dual qualified players didn't feel proud to be Welsh they wouldn't perform in our shirt to the level we need them too.

Still, no one over the age of 14 takes talksport that seriously anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Talksport suggest it is far more devious than it is, identifying dual qualified players and inviting them to see what our set-up is about. Strange they don't mention that Ben was allowed to go train with the English setup, and if these dual qualified players didn't feel proud to be Welsh they wouldn't perform in our shirt to the level we need them too.

Still, no one over the age of 14 takes talksport that seriously anyway.
    Yep. Durham should be focusing on why a lad born in England of English parents prefers to play for Wales. It doesn't say much for England.

Woodburn was given the chance to train with England, he went to one of their training camps along with other dual-qualified players, every single one of them came back to Wales

Perhaps the English media should be looking at their own problems rather than ranting about teenagers

I had a listen to talksport the other day for the first time in a good few years. Imagine my surprise when I found that it was exactly as crap as it used to be. At least 5Live produces some interesting sports programmes. Although, football wise they are just as boringly and predictably England-centric as they've ever been.

Doesn't it speak volumes that David Brooks came back to play for Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Doesn't it speak volumes that David Brooks came back to play for Wales?
    Hmmm. Is he with us permanently though? Give him some game time Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep. Durham should be focusing on why a lad born in England of English parents prefers to play for Wales. It doesn't say much for England.
    No one enjoys playing for England it would seem. Even when they do qualify them implode like in Brazil, s Africa, and last summer just to name a few....

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Hmmm. Is he with us permanently though? Give him some game time Chris.
    I suspect he is in the "trying out both" camp before deciding either way. Considering he was player of the tournament with England, it's a good sign even if he still hasn't made up his mind just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I suspect he is in the "trying out both" camp before deciding either way. Considering he was player of the tournament with England, it's a good sign even if he still hasn't made up his mind just yet.
    Yes it's extra ordinary really. Rob Page has done well to get him back with us.

I don't suppose Durham mentioned Raheem Sterling.

Durhams a 3rd rate weasel of a presenter. If Ryan Giggs had opted for England, they'd have welcomed him with open arms. No rules have been broken, and Coleman hasn't kidnapped the lad and forced him to play for us.
    If the rule ever gets changed, and you can only play for the country you are born in, then cases like this will cease to exist.
    Until that happens, then Durham, as usual, is talking bollux!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Durhams a 3rd rate weasel of a presenter. If Ryan Giggs had opted for England, they'd have welcomed him with open arms. No rules have been broken, and Coleman hasn't kidnapped the lad and forced him to play for us.
    If the rule ever gets changed, and you can only play for the country you are born in, then cases like this will cease to exist.
    Until that happens, then Durham, as usual, is talking bollux!
    Giggs couldn't play for England anyway but I agree with what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Who's Ben Woodman?
    It's Woodbine, not Woodman, and we need a pack of 20!

Woodberkhampstead would not have got near Southgates top 100 so shut the fukkup talk shite

Durham is going to be in meltdown if/when Ethan Ampadu gets capped!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...s-its-13579032

Wind up. Lazy stereotyping. Bread of heaven ffs.

Ben Woodburn's fairy tale introduction to international football could not have been predicted by anyone, but the reaction on Talkshite to his fantastic three days was completely and utterly predictable - as well as being crap, Talkshite is boring.

As for David Brooks, I agree with those who are saying he's still at the making his mind up stage, but the fact that he came back to play for Wales is encouraging given the success he had in the Toulon tournament in the summer while playing for England - I suppose he may have decided to play for us this week because he'd been told he wasn't going to be selected for any England age group squad mind.