+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John (and Jane) Lewes.

Re: John (and Jane) Lewes.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Paedophilia too, there'll be something in the theory about paedophilia, coz why not.
    It is crazy that brasseye episode is 20 years old yet as relevant as ever.

I see Bishop of Llandaff HS has installed gender neutral toilets. Wales on line today.

Also what are people's issues with gender neutral toilets? It's just a load of stalls isn't it? The only thing that happens together is washing your hands afterwards, and plenty of bars and restaurants have had that forever.

Why do people worry that other people suddenly become rapists once in a bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I see Bishop of Llandaff HS has installed gender neutral toilets. Wales on line today.
    The school my daughter goes to has gender neutral toilets, its just a single lockable toilet with a sink in there. Its not a communal toilet. It also has boys and girls toilets. It also makes it a bit easier to have your disabled toilets as gender neutral, as long as there is not more than one person in there at a time there isnt really a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Also what are people's issues with gender neutral toilets? It's just a load of stalls isn't it? The only thing that happens together is washing your hands afterwards, and plenty of bars and restaurants have had that forever.

Why do people worry that other people suddenly become rapists once in a bathroom?
    Surely the question should be - what's the problem with having things how they've always been?

It all seems a bit pointless to me.

As for the rapist thing, I'd say that if you're a bit rapey then gender neutral bogs would make things that little bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Surely the question should be - what's the problem with having things how they've always been?

As for the rapist thing, I'd say that if you're a bit rapey then gender neutral bogs would make things that little bit easier.
    It depends what you mean by gender neutral toilets, really. If you mean a big communal areas with stalls i wouldn't be happy with that happening in my local school, however the gender neutral toilets at my childs school are single room stalls.

I was in a petrol station the other day, it had one toilet in there, on the door was a man a woman and a disabled logo, that was a gender neutral toilets. I was in a local cafe, that has stood since the 1900's one toilet, gender neutral. I've worked in a small office where 6 people worked, one toilet, gender neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

But it has always been like that loads of places. Individual stalls that are completely enclosed and shared sinks, it's never been an issue until the phrase gender neutral started being used.

The rapist thing is obviously hysterical, most people aren't rapists and if they are a bathroom doesn't encourage it

But it has always been like that loads of places. Individual stalls that are completely enclosed and shared sinks, it's never been an issue until the phrase gender neutral started being used.

The rapist thing is obviously hysterical, most people aren't rapists and if they are a bathroom doesn't encourage it
    People have always been suspicious and fearful of things that differ from the way they were brought up.
    It's part of the same evolutionary hangover that gives rise to religion and other aspects of different cultures.

It's probably an important evolutionary factor to place a high level of trust in the things that have gone before, right down to the tiniest detail, as your ancestors were kept alive long enough to procreate so it must be good.
    It's important to have the opposite as well of course, otherwise we would still be living in caves.

You really are a Idiot.
    Who here has mentioned Rapists?

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    You really are a Idiot.
    Who here has mentioned Rapists?
    It is a common discussion point with regards to the subject of gender neutral bathrooms, believe it or not ccmb isn't the first time this topic of discussion has come up.

As for your first point I suggest you go look up the definition of irony again because it obviosuly didn't sink in last time.

Talking about boys putting their hands up girl's skirts, I was led to believe that dentists had the same patient confidentiality rule as doctors. Apparently not, I've just received a police caution for putting my hand up our dental hygienist's skirt, can't believe the cow grassed me up to plod.

It is crazy that brasseye episode is 20 years old yet as relevant as ever.
    charlotte-church-daily-star.jpg

Still astonishing from the Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    charlotte-church-daily-star.jpg

Still astonishing from the Star.
    I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that the Mail ran SICKEST TV SHOW EVER on the front page with a photo of princess eugenie (then 13) in a wet swimsuit inside.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that the Mail ran SICKEST TV SHOW EVER on the front page with a photo of princess eugenie (then 13) in a wet swimsuit inside.
    Sounds familiar.

It is a common discussion point with regards to the subject of gender neutral bathrooms, believe it or not ccmb isn't the first time this topic of discussion has come up.
    Your Argument was Bollocks.
    End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    lecter has been infracted. keep your s******s to yourself
    Sorry boss!