+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John (and Jane) Lewes.

John (and Jane) Lewes.

Shame JR has flounced, he'd get right worked up about this.

Lewes school adopts new 'gender neutral' uniform policy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41178571

Re: John (and Jane) Lewes.

Just a boys uniform.
    Needless to say the student in top picture closest to the camera needs to ditch those ankle biters and get a longer set of trousers.

Those white socks look a bit girlie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Just a boys uniform.
    Needless to say the student in top picture closest to the camera needs to ditch those ankle biters and get a longer set of trousers.
    As you say it's just a boys uniform.

More to do with stopping young girls wearing inappropriately short skirts imo.

However I'm pretty sure the BBC are contractually obliged to feature at least one programme/news item that features gender neutral bollocks on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Those white socks look a bit girlie to me.
    Sexist.

Reported.

Frank Furedi, sociologist at the University of Kent said: "You start with uniform on Monday, by Tuesday you're going to say, 'maybe we shouldn't use the pronouns he and she'.
    "By Wednesday, you're going to talk about having gender neutral bathrooms. In so doing, you're raising fundamental questions about people's identity."
    What happens on Thursday and Friday?

What happens on Thursday and Friday?
    Don't know but I preferred Craig David's version.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

However I'm pretty sure the BBC are contractually obliged to feature at least one programme/news item that features gender neutral bollocks on a daily basis.
    So soon after the John Lewis episode, who would have thought it The Nudge Unit must be working overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Don't know but I preferred Craig David's version.

What do gender neutral bollocks look like?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What do gender neutral bollocks look like?
    Like Mike Morris's head.

Like Mike Morris's head.
    You will probably get away with it as he never anticipated that kind of answer in his infraction rulebook!

Like Mike Morris's head.

Going a bit off topic but whilst we're talking about certain policies schools adopt. Why is the government forcing our generation to take Welsh? I was the first year of the pupils back in 1997 when Welsh became compulsory. On reflection it's crazy as since I have left I have learned and used more German and French through my line of work, having a Welsh GCSE has been a waste of a qualification.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearsy View Post
    Going a bit off topic but whilst we're talking about certain policies schools adopt. Why is the government forcing our generation to take Welsh? I was the first year of the pupils back in 1997 when Welsh became compulsory. On reflection it's crazy as since I have left I have learned and used more German and French through my line of work, having a Welsh GCSE has been a waste of a qualification.
    It was compulsory when I was in School back in the 60's - didn't realise it had ever NOT been compulsory?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    lecter has been infracted. keep your s******s to yourself

Dear Dr Lecter,

You have received an infraction at Cardiff City Online.

Reason: Dissing with the bosses head

Quote Originally Posted by Spearsy View Post
    that would help Lee useful for work and traveling mate
    when I went to high school Welsh was optional from year 10 but even b4 then only French and German was taught

Dear Dr Lecter,

You have received an infraction at Cardiff City Online.

Reason: Dissing with the bosses head

At least you weren't dissing his bollocks!

At least you weren't dissing his bollocks!
    At least he has not Sulked and started his own Message Board.

I don't understand why people get so annoyed at the gender neutral stuff, who's it hurting?

I think the goal of it is to stop pigeon holing people (especially girls) at a young age and making them think certain careers, sports etc are boys/girls only.

Im only 30 but even when I was in school it was 80% boys who took science and even more so at university. There's no real reason the split shouldn't be close to 50/50.

Its not really gender neutral, its simply the banning of skirts. Which i think is a decent idea. There is always the issue with girls in school and skirts, whether they are getting into trouble for them being too short, with parents sending them out to school in a skirt that is hoisted up 2 notches by the time they get into school. The issue with boys lifting or putting hands up skirts. Its simply all eradicated by having a single trouser policy.

The idea of uniform i 2 fold. Firstly is so that everyone is dressed the same to avoid bullying, and so that the child is used to getting dressed for a work environment. What you see in a typical office environment these days are women wearing trouser suits, again its a bit of a non-issue as far as i am concerned.

When I was in school, the girls were banned from wearing trousers, they had to wear skirts.
    Then a lot of them complained and started to wear trousers until they changed the rules.

I'm not sure why this is relevant though.
    Perhaps this was also part of some shadowy mind control to enslave society through non adherence to traditional gender roles. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain.

Actually I've just worked out what they're going to say - enforced homosexuality to reduce global population expansion - I bet that's the crux of the theory that we are seeing hinted at here.

As a schoolboy , I want to wear a bra and panties with the day of the week on . ffs liberal snowflakes get a bloody grip

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    When I was in school, the girls were banned from wearing trousers, they had to wear skirts.
    Then a lot of them complained and started to wear trousers until they changed the rules.

I'm not sure why this is relevant though.
    Perhaps this was also part of some shadowy mind control to enslave society through non adherence to traditional gender roles. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain.

Actually I've just worked out what they're going to say - enforced homosexuality to reduce global population expansion - I bet that's the crux of the theory that we are seeing hinted at here.
    Paedophilia too, there'll be something in the theory about paedophilia, coz why not.