+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football podcasts

Football podcasts

There are plenty of crap ones around. The only ones I enjoy listening to are the James Richardson one and Elis James new one is also very good. BBC Wales seem to have stopped the Cardiff City weekly so the only dedicated City one is Blakeys Bootroom which wouldn't be that bad if it didn't sound like it was recorded in a bloody stairwell.

Any decent ones out there that I'm missing?

Re: Football podcasts

Not specifically football but Flintoff, Sav and the Ping Pong Guy is very good

This reminds me I have loads of the two mikes to catch up on

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Not specifically football but Flintoff, Sav and the Ping Pong Guy is very good
    Yeah, I've listened to it on the radio a few times, it's surprisingly good.

Totally football show (the New James Richardson one) is great - and they're starting a football league one in a couple of weeks

The guardian one was always great but not listened since Richardson left, Barry was always great on it though

The football ramble is good but a bit silly at times

On the continent with 2 of the same guys is much better

Thé euro leagues (New 5 live one) excellent

Athletico Mine (bob mortimer) is very weird but great if you like him

The game - shit can't stand Marcotti

Where is the elis james one?. I can't find it.

I used to hate his voice, as he sounds like a 80 year old granny at times, but now I like him from listening on radio x

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    This reminds me I have loads of the two mikes to catch up on
    Top show.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Where is the elis james one?. I can't find it.

I used to hate his voice, as he sounds like a 80 year old granny at times, but now I like him from listening on radio x
    Just search Elis James Feast of Football. Gabbs and Iwan Roberts are regulars on there, giving some great insight into playing for Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Just search Elis James Feast of Football. Gabbs and Iwan Roberts are regulars on there, giving some great insight into playing for Wales.
    Yeah it's fast becoming my favourite. Iwan's story about accidentally slashing Bobby Gould's son's throat while challenging for the ball was mental!

cheers

Set piece menu
    Sunday supplement
    Whiteboard football extra

I can't listen to the Sunday supplement because once you notice you can always that fat git with the beard breathing it's unlistenable.

Also the fact they're usually chatting complete shite doesn't help either.

Just finished Monday's Total Football (James Richardson) and there was a fair bit about the transfer window which was pretty interesting.

There are plenty of crap ones around. The only ones I enjoy listening to are the James Richardson one and Elis James new one is also very good. BBC Wales seem to have stopped the Cardiff City weekly so the only dedicated City one is Blakeys Bootroom which wouldn't be that bad if it didn't sound like it was recorded in a bloody stairwell.

Any decent ones out there that I'm missing?
    I do like Blakeys boot room mate
    Blakey always sounds like hes had a nice joint before it lol (Mrs PC likes him maybe I have to listen in secret) lol
    and Blakeys stories
    they come from a time when I started to go down the city (quite possibly like a few of you brothers n sisters)
    and its very nostalgic for me
    Pike, Dale, Griffith , Psycho, Millar, and Blakey himself