+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham 'travel guide' - Over 3,000 sold so far

Re: Fulham 'travel guide' - Over 3,000 sold so far

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    You could make the effort. Fekin part timer
    Part timer is an overstatement. I wish I was a part timer. I've been 4 times in the last 10 years. 2 of those were this season. Hoping to go to another in January. I haven't been to an away game since Stoke in the playoffs in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Part timer is an overstatement. I wish I was a part timer. I've been 4 times in the last 10 years. 2 of those were this season. Hoping to go to another in January. I haven't been to an away game since Stoke in the playoffs in 2002.

The **** plagiarism list increases.

Match updates from WalesOnline are only the tip of the iceberg.

Now a club article has been lifted and posted without any credit being supplied.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-cardiff-city/
    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=187871

That's amazing. Well done to everyone going.
    I'd expect loads more were sold today and more tomorrow, plus hundreds in the neutral section, thanks to our wonderful 'membership' scheme.

Could be as many as 4000 there in total.

If our buses are anything to go by absolutely loads of youngsters too, which should add to the atmosphere as they are generally more noisy

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I'd expect loads more were sold today and more tomorrow, plus hundreds in the neutral section, thanks to our wonderful 'membership' scheme.

If our buses are anything to go by absolutely loads of youngsters too, which should add to the atmosphere as they are generally more noisy
    £20 and £1 for kids, great prices, no wonder there's been a good take up. This is what happens when you charge reasonable ticket prices.

Can't wait for Saturday. Hopefully a good clash between two good sides and a noisy away end.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    £20 and £1 for kids, great prices, no wonder there's been a good take up. This is what happens when you charge reasonable ticket prices.

Can't wait for Saturday. Hopefully a good clash between two good sides and a noisy away end.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    A certain fan living in Spain is going to have a job on his hands to spin this in a negative light. I'm sure he'll try though.
    He will reckon we should be taking 15000 away to Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He will reckon we should be taking 15000 away to Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Sounds like the makings of a classic day out. I know a few older chaps from Barry are going. I'd love to be home for this one. I'd take a cheeky 0-1 right now. Normally I'd settle for a draw, but how can you when you've got a 100% record to maintain?

Sounds like the makings of a classic day out. I know a few older chaps from Barry are going. I'd love to be home for this one. I'd take a cheeky 0-1 right now. Normally I'd settle for a draw, but how can you when you've got a 100% record to maintain?
    I was taking a draw against Villa, Sheff Utd, Wolves and now against Fulham, we can't keep winning surely ....