+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ex-Wales footballer and former Cardiff City player 'stole £5m' in 'ghost learners' scam.

Ex-Wales footballer and former Cardiff City player 'stole £5m' in 'ghost learners' scam.

Re: Ex-Wales footballer and former Cardiff City player 'stole £5m' in 'ghost learners' scam.

Never keen on Aizlewood, don't know him, never met him, I have no basis for my dislike, just gut instinct perhaps.

Re: Ex-Wales footballer and former Cardiff City player 'stole £5m' in 'ghost learners' scam.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Never keen on Aizlewood, don't know him, never met him, I have no basis for my dislike, just gut instinct perhaps.
    Yeah, I wasn't over surprised to see who it was when I first clicked on the link.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

the guys a scumbag I think us of a certain age will remember this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1868761.stm

Didn't Sugrue have the Ninian pub and turn it into that steak house?

I used to work with Sugrue quite a few years back, I've never met such a dodgy character in my life. Always looking for a scam and a sneaky twat behind peoples backs.

Aizlewood was needlessly rude to me when there was an I.T. problem in a university lecture theatre when he was doing some lecturing to kids one summer about 15 years ago. So for that alone I hope he does a stretch of bird.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Aizlewood was needlessly RUDE to me when there was an I.T. problem in a university lecture theatre when he was doing some lecturing to kids one summer about 15 years ago. So for that alone I hope he does a stretch of bird.

what a bastarrrd

Aizlewood was needlessly rude to me when there was an I.T. problem in a university lecture theatre when he was doing some lecturing to kids one summer about 15 years ago. So for that alone I hope he does a stretch of bird.
    Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    what a bastarrrd
    Being rude to an IT professional rarely gets the problem fixed quicker. Quite the opposite in fact.

Being rude to an IT professional rarely gets the problem fixed quicker. Quite the opposite in fact.

well yeah you are going to think " fack you carry on ranting I'm going to fack your day right up"

From what I remember of Sugrue I'm surprised how well he's kept in shape.

Well Aizlewood seems like a right nasty bastard.
    See how well he holds up in the nick.

I was once called up at 4am from a development team in India (on-call was meant to be for 'live' problems, not dev)
    But management decreed that we should help out the developers.
    It was an easy problem to fix, just needed to stop and restart the server.
    "How long will it take?"
    "About 20 minutes" I said.
    "I want you to be quicker than that!".
    I took my time.

Banned

Unusual to be found guilty before the trial as ended.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I was once called up at 4am from a development team in India (on-call was meant to be for 'live' problems, not dev)
    But management decreed that we should help out the developers.
    It was an easy problem to fix, just needed to stop and restart the server.
    "How long will it take?"
    "About 20 minutes" I said.
    "I want you to be quicker than that!".
    I took my time.
    When I read "development team in India" I knew where that one was going...

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I remember this from years ago when he was investigated re ghost places. Has it taken this long to come to court ?

Blimey the wheels of law and order turn very slowly nowadays
    'Ghost Learners' - Ironically looks like he'll be having 'the willies' put up him in the not too distant future?

Looks like Aizlewood training ghosts up in the Statesville Prison from now on along with Sally Decker......