+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves - The Message Board that keeps on giving...

Wolves - The Message Board that keeps on giving...

Just checked in with the Black Country Brazil to see how they were bearing up. Wonderful thread on their MB - "Would you take a play off place if offered now?". Some truly delusional posts on there but the best one is near the top...

"Knowing our luck we'd get Cardiff in the final and get kicked off and bullied off the field."

Honourable mention for "The least I accept is the second place in the final table. Anything below that, would not satisfy me."

Re: Wolves - The Message Board that keeps on giving...

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Just checked in with the Black Country Brazil to see how they were bearing up. Wonderful thread on their MB - "Would you take a play off place if offered now?". Some truly delusional posts on there but the best one is near the top...

"Knowing our luck we'd get Cardiff in the final and get kicked off and bullied off the field."

Honourable mention for "The least I accept is the second place in the final table. Anything below that, would not satisfy me."
    Wolves v City 1970.

https://youtu.be/3_3nRplehGk

"No ******* way. Haven't seen anything to worry me from anyone else."

International

Link????

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Link????
    https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....-place.198461/

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Wolves v City 1970.

https://youtu.be/3_3nRplehGk
    Fair do, they stuffed us 4-1 that day!

International

Does anyone honestly think we'll finish 7th or below?? Are there really 6 better teams than ours? Don't see it myself.

Considering what this team is capable of, and taking into account the fact we should improve as players get used to **** refs, bullying tactics and new systems, anything below auto would be a disappointment. I still think we'll comfortably win the league, but I'd accept second

You could offer any of our forward five to any other team in this league and they'd bite your hand off. We are not weak up front

Just read that lot, didn't they finish in the bottom half for the last two seasons? They were great in the 1950s though, and have potential but I remember another team splashing out the cash to get up and stay and it didn't work out too well for us, so it's taken about 4 years to get things back on track.

I just don't get it. Sure they have spent a lot of money but mostly on one player. They have not spent much more than us though. Last season they just avoided relegation. We finished third. Yet the bookies have them as hot favourites to win the League. The bookies have us as 17th favourites below even Bristol City. It beats me.

Anyway I think they will finish mid table. Preseason I had Cardiff to finish 6th and us 12th. However both clubs have had very good transfer windows and I see no reason why we won't both be challenging near the top.

Have you seen their thread about the match with millwall?

"A team exactly like Cardiff.

Strong, physical and tough in the challenge.

0-2 Millwall."

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Have you seen their thread about the match with millwall?

"A team exactly like Cardiff.

Strong, physical and tough in the challenge.

0-2 Millwall."
    Exactly like Cardiff?
    Apart from league positions that is

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Exactly like Cardiff?
    Apart from league positions that is
    Can't see Millwall doing a Colin, least not to that level. Even then we will now understand the reality much better and be better prepared for what teams will try and do.

I think they will try a cardiff approach but it wont work and they will have a man sent off. We will pinch it in the 90th minute.

They'll try the Cardiff approach but will be nowhere near as good at it as Cardiff, and the ref will spot it

One fekin thread...

They are more obsessed with us than the jbs

No. We have enough to win the league let alone finish top 2

I can't wait until they finish mid table.

They're favourites with the bookies because they spent a lot and people backed them early. They don't seem to have enough upfront from what I've seen.

"I voted no. In martial art, they aim for a point beyond where they'll impact, because their mind automatically slows their movement down at the impact point to avoid injury.

We should aim for an only think about winning the League, have a 1100% attitude."

Anybody got a clue what the fek he's on about?