+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bryson says all the right things about coming to Cardiff...

Bryson says all the right things about coming to Cardiff...

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spor...g-derby-448319

Good on you, lad - not so sure about you getting on the pitch tomorrow, though

Re: Bryson says all the right things about coming to Cardiff...

I watched part of the interview on IFollow and was surprised to hear him say City play more football than they're given credit for - think be must be confusing us with Wolves. Seriously, Bryson made the point that people are judging the current team on the basis of their manager's reputation - it's more difficult when it's your side that's being talked about, but I honestly don't think we're a "typical Warnock side" from, say, ten years ago and I don't think his title winning QPR team was one either.

Also, I see Joe Ledley gets a mention on that page - I reckon Ledley to derby might be a possibility after their their disappointment regarding what they thought was a midfield signing this week.

Re: Bryson says all the right things about coming to Cardiff...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I watched part of the interview on IFollow and was surprised to hear him say City play more football than they're given credit for - think be must be confusing us with Wolves. Seriously, Bryson made the point that people are judging the current team on the basis of their manager's reputation - it's more difficult when it's your side that's being talked about, but I honestly don't think we're a "typical Warnock side" from, say, ten years ago and I don't think his title winning QPR team was one either.

Also, I see Joe Ledley gets a mention on that page - I reckon Ledley to derby might be a possibility after their their disappointment regarding what they thought was a midfield signing this week.
    I wouldn't mind Joe going to Derby, it would probably suit him and the team.

As long as it doesn't interfere with our run, of course