+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomorrow. Hopefully a goal from Zohore

Tomorrow. Hopefully a goal from Zohore

He's worked hard this season, made space and goals for other players, been unlucky not to score and missed a few that he should have put away.
    It would be great to see him find the back of the net tomorrow.

Re: Tomorrow. Hopefully a goal from Zohore

Not forgetting that tw@t of a referee disallowing one.

Banned

Only a matter of time before he starts banging them in. Zohore is much more than a goal scorer his ability to keep possession and bring others into the game is something that deserves a bigger stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Only a matter of time before he starts banging them in. Zohore is much more than a goal scorer his ability to keep possession and bring others into the game is something that deserves a bigger stage.
    ^^^This all day^^^

Transfer Window's shut now, so Fill yer boots Ken

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Transfer Window's shut now, so Fill yer boots Ken
    Yes my thoughts exactly I here Warnock has allowed him to score a hat trick tomorrow , and another 5 thereafter , then take a slight knock and dip in form as we approach the January window

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes my thoughts exactly I here Warnock has allowed him to score a hat trick tomorrow , and another 5 thereafter , then take a slight knock and dip in form as we approach the January window
    To be fair to him his qualities are now known by the opposition and defences setting up to thwart the trio of Hoilett, Zohore and Laing.
    Each of them has just got to keep taking it to them and looking for anyone of them to score.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    To be fair to him his qualities are now known by the opposition and defences setting up to thwart the trio of Hoilett, Zohore and Laing.
    Each of them has just got to keep taking it to them and looking for anyone of them to score.
    Knowing about Zohore's ability is one thing, stopping him is another. I think big Ken will thrive on the atmosphere today and we'll see him at his best.