+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bennet v Jazz

Bennet v Jazz

Normally id go for Bennett everytime. He had a bit of a mare last season v Fulham though and Jazz may want to prove a point to Fulham and will surely be up for this. Anyone reckon Jazz may get the nod today?

Re: Bennet v Jazz

Hope not. I prefer my full backs to be the "correct" foot for their side. Last thing you want when trying to clear is for the full back to have to cut back infield to get onto their better foot. Also means you lose the ability for the full back to overlap and take the opposition full back on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Normally id go for Bennett everytime. He had a bit of a mare last season v Fulham though and Jazz may want to prove a point to Fulham and will surely be up for this. Anyone reckon Jazz may get the nod today?
    I do hope Bennett has got over the nightmares from the FA Cup games last year. He got a proper roasting from the Fulham winger, Sessegnon was it?
    Completely different side now mind as nobody covered themselves in glory.

Noooooo contest Bennett

Blue in the Face

Bennett was very good today.

Feel sorry for Jazz. He's been excellent for the last six months. But his versatility means he's the squad understudy for left back.