+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etheridge

Re: Etheridge

I honestly think he's a really good keeper.

I rated Marshall but have to agree he was always stuck to his line. Also he is a bit over rated as most keepers of relegated sides end up being, they can get away with conceding 5 and still get praised.

I know it's a cliche but he has got all the tools. Same as NML. Coaching staff at the City can hopefully help him reach the levels that which his potential suggests.

Re: Etherington

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Me and Neil are confident in Etheridge.
    Still stick by your viewpoint?

He's crap

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I honestly think he's a really good keeper.

I rated Marshall but have to agree he was always stuck to his line. Also he is a bit over rated as most keepers of relegated sides end up being, they can get away with conceding 5 and still get praised.
    NO

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    As long as one of his dodgy clearances doesn't get put into our net.
    Let's hope not eh?

Accident waiting to happen. We all know it/knew it but didn't want to say anything.

If we hadnt have come back v QPR there wouldve been far more questions asked.

He was awful on all three goals tonight. I expect Murphy will be brought in on Saturday.

He's a good shot stopper end off. Camp in for me strong keepers build confidence at the back and distribution to one of his own team is a key skill in the modern game .

He ran out of luck this time , has had a few hair brain moments this season .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's a good shot stopper end off. Camp in for me strong keepers build confidence at the back and distribution to one of his own team is a key skill in the modern game .

He ran out of luck this time , has had a few hair brain moments this season .
    +1

I've been holding my tongue since our defensive record was looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Let's hope not eh?
    Nah, that'll never happen.

ethridge not as good camp

chispie

Stability is key , in goalkeeper alongvwith simple disciplines, as a defender you need to not worry about your back , look at last year when Mcgregor came in , the defence moved forwards 10 yards, and we looked a better , his distribution was even better than Marshalls , wished he'd signed for us .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Stability is key , in goalkeeper alongvwith simple disciplines, as a defender you need to not worry about your back , look at last year when Mcgregor came in , the defence moved forwards 10 yards, and we looked a better , his distribution was even better than Marshalls , wished he'd signed for us .

surely a joke?