+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hurricane Irma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hurricane Irma

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    No. It's a tropical storm rather than a hurricane.
    It's actually a tropical cyclone, also known as a hurricane. What's your point?

What are your feelings on the term typhoon ?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Boyo, take some advice, turn off CNN or your preferred corporate media brainwashing medium of choice to discover that Irma is a dud.

Here's Fox News sensationalising a, er, branch falling.

Boyo, take some advice, turn off CNN or your preferred corporate media brainwashing medium of choice to discover that Irma is a dud.

Here's Fox News sensationalising a, er, branch falling.

I've been watching football since 8am . When that's over I'm watching American football until 11pm. I'll read about the hurricane tomorrow. I don't watch commercial news channels. No need to.

WNET.org
    WNYC.org

I've been watching football since 8am . When that's over I'm watching American football until 11pm. I'll read about the hurricane tomorrow. I don't watch commercial news channels. No need to.

WNET.org
    WNYC.org
    NFL cancelled the Miami - Buccs game. They don't do that lightly. Maybe they watched the sensationalist MSM...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    NFL cancelled the Miami - Buccs game. They don't do that lightly. Maybe they watched the sensationalist MSM...

Blog Entries

Milk, no sugar.

Am I the only person wondering what the crocodiles/alligators are going to do?

CNN are putting their reporters in ridiculous positions. This one guy in miami just now couldn't hear a thing, wing and rain smashing into his face. While the area behind him was flooded. It was a port and the boats were moving loads.

Edit - theyre still using him live right now

FAO Tuerto - can I have your permission to add to this thread please.

Meanwhile hundreds have died in India and Bangladesh through flooding with barely a mention after all it happens every year

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Meanwhile hundreds have died in India and Bangladesh through flooding with barely a mention after all it happens every year
    But they're brown people and there's plenty more to take their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Please, we don't need your cynicism. And anyway, there's hardly a shortage of Indians and Bangladeshis. We should save our long-range sympathies for those humans the mainstream media are most concerned about.

Please, we don't need your cynicism. And anyway, there's hardly a shortage of Indians and Bangladeshis. We should save our long-range sympathies for those humans the mainstream media are most concerned about.
    #dropofrain