+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: England is full of sh*t song.

Re: England is full of sh*t song.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It isn't embarrassing though, well the fact we seem to be too thick to learn the words is but at least it's a song supporting the team (and it's a little bit more original) rather than just another dreary pop at someone's nationality.
    What the feck has Harlech got to do with Cardiff we not to thick to learn the words we just don't relate to it. Wrexham can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    What the feck has Harlech got to do with Cardiff we not to thick to learn the words we just don't relate to it. Wrexham can keep it.
    Oh la la

As I was on the train to London on Saturday a group of Brizzle City lads thought it fine
    to regale me with " Always shit on the Welsh side of the bridge ".

They've been slow learners though.

There is still room for banter as in being called sheep shaggers by every English club
    but hopefully responding with 1 - 0 to the sheep shaggers. That I love.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    As I was on the train to London on Saturday a group of Brizzle City lads thought it fine
    to regale me with " Always shit on the Welsh side of the bridge ".

They've been slow learners though.

There is still room for banter as in being called sheep shaggers by every English club
    but hopefully responding with 1 - 0 to the sheep shaggers. That I love.
    Agree with the "one nil to the sheep shaggers", self deprecating humour, always goes down well.

Usually followed up with "We know what we are....sheep shagging b@stards etc..... "
    Now there's a song I refuse to sing

I was stood in the gangway at Fulham, as the person in my seat made it clear he wasn't going anywhere... Being amongst a bunch of young and not-so- young "fans" and watching their faces contorted with hate at every opportunity,combined with being deafened by their vile songs made me so proud to be a city supporter. Walking through the park and seeing the general population's reaction to these brain-dead yobs chanting was cringeworthy. Have a good day out, have a drink,support your team but don't be an embarrassment to the rest of us,it is cringeworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I was stood in the gangway at Fulham, as the person in my seat made it clear he wasn't going anywhere... Being amongst a bunch of young and not-so- young "fans" and watching their faces contorted with hate at every opportunity,combined with being deafened by their vile songs made me so proud to be a city supporter. Walking through the park and seeing the general population's reaction to these brain-dead yobs chanting was cringeworthy. Have a good day out, have a drink,support your team but don't be an embarrassment to the rest of us,it is cringeworthy.
    Agreed, but Engerlund is still full of Sh@t tho

Oh la la
    Croesy playing the pompous school headmaster prick again.
    Get a life

I wish soccer fans were more like football, rugby and hurling fans here. The banter is still there, but no one would consider getting uptight with a fan of the other team.
    As for international soccer, Ireland, Wales and Scotland could teach England fans a thing or two about enjoying themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I wish soccer fans were more like football, rugby and hurling fans here. The banter is still there, but no one would consider getting uptight with a fan of the other team.
    As for international soccer, Ireland, Wales and Scotland could teach England fans a thing or two about enjoying themselves.
    Soccer

We have another sport, Gaelic football. Always known as 'football'. If you're talking in a bar it creates confusion. I'd say the same is used in the US & Australia.

Get a life
    There was way too much irony to be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I never understand the pure hatred some people seem to have just because someone else supports another team. Like you said surely it is much more enjoyable to just have a good day out and a drink without all the needless hate and agression.

Blog Entries

I never understand the pure hatred some people seem to have just because someone else supports another team. Like you said surely it is much more enjoyable to just have a good day out and a drink without all the needless hate and agression.
    That's twice this month I've agreed with you.

I don't like it, mainly for the reasons given above i.e we have an English manager and a number of English players out their busting a gut for us and that's what they hear in return.

Nor when they support the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nor when they support the same team.
    **** off Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That's twice this month I've agreed with you.
    We can't keep this up. Tell me how you think the earth is hollow and flat (Is this how you and Steve talk dirty?)

Blog Entries

We can't keep this up. Tell me how you think the earth is hollow and flat (Is this how you and Steve talk dirty?)
    I don't think it's flat or hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I never sing it or the anti-Swansea stuff.

However if any opposition fans start with GSTQ or anti-Welsh ditties I think it is a fair response. Same goes for 'Same old English, always cheating', 'Only shit on the English side of the bridge' or any similar.

And I live in England with an a English partner.
    im in England
    I sing them to my English bird
    shes even trained now to sing the echo
    I thought all that was harmless banter
    cmon I remember the adults singing "DO THE ALAN DAVIES" while performing a chocking gesture in the early 90s on the bob bank
    maybe that was a bit naughty (some of you on here were possibly doing that lol )
    I was just a pup myself and I din even know who the guy was so I carried on watching the game

booing joey fackface barton is compulsory though

A few of you have mentioned that we should be aiming our chants more to our boys/club in a positive light which I agree with.

I also like the sheep shagger songs. It really is self-depricating humour and I've always thought it kind of makes us immune to chants against us.

Men of Harlech - I've never known why we sing it. It's got bugger all to do with Cardiff (Harlech being North Wales). Regardless, it's still a rousing number and I like it.

It makes me wonder though, those of you who do sing 'Ingerland is full shit', did you boo Neil Taylor at the Villa game, and did you cheer him on during the Euro's?

It isn't embarrassing though, well the fact we seem to be too thick to learn the words is but at least it's a song supporting the team (and it's a little bit more original) rather than just another dreary pop at someone's nationality.

You do Love to throw around the 'Thick / Stupid' insult to anyone who does not agree with you.
    My guess you were bullied in school and find throwing insults around online makes you feel big.

Get a life
    That is rough on 'pompous school headmaster pricks'.
    They Surely do not deserve that.

There was way too much irony to be ignored
    No.
    Stop it.
    Not the irony line again.