+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who Is The Better Loan Signing Sanchez or Feeney

Who Is The Better Loan Signing Sanchez or Feeney

Listening to the Swansea v Newcastle game whilst painting, the lad Sanchez didn't cover himself in glory , perhaps the Feeney acquisition is cuter bit of business, his performance might explain why other clubs shied away from the loan that let Swansea in, was always a strange one, is he another Ravel / Freddy" Adu ,early days I guess

Re: Who Is The Better Loan Signing Sanchez or Feeney

Sanches didn't look up to much the whole time he was on till fatty come on for him, I haven't seen Feeney play to make any comparisons

Is this a wind up?

I thought the game passed him by. He appears to be a legend in his own mind.

Give the lad a chance - he's only just got off the plane - didn't know any of his team mates or how they play. He's a very good player who is still a kid and will need to settle in (however looking at one lonely soul in the opposition half for 90% of the time must be a culture shock to him)

This is the sort of thread that comes back to bite our fans on the arse.

The increase in coverage for swansea will probably be worth the punt alone. I saw loads of Portuguese following the game today online. As well as sky hyping the game up because he was playing. That and he is known around europe.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    This is the sort of thread that comes back to bite our fans on the arse.

The increase in coverage for swansea will probably be worth the punt alone. I saw loads of Portuguese following the game today online. As well as sky hyping the game up because he was playing. That and he is known around europe.
    Amazing how desperate some folks are to take glory that they jump to this sort of nonsense after a single game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Amazing how desperate some folks are to take glory that they jump to this sort of nonsense after a single game.
    Very sensible Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Very sensible Kris.
    Are you disappointed to miss out on Feeney?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Are you disappointed to miss out on Feeney?
    Is he any good ?

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Give the lad a chance - he's only just got off the plane - didn't know any of his team mates or how they play. He's a very good player who is still a kid and will need to settle in (however looking at one lonely soul in the opposition half for 90% of the time must be a culture shock to him)
    Think Bayern gave loads of time .

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Is he any good ?
    Who

Renato, which by the way sounds like an elderly Portuguese women, wouldn't get in our team NFQAT

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Renato, which by the way sounds like an elderly Portuguese women, wouldn't get in our team NFQAT
    Or a character from Allo Allo

Sanchez found it difficult and I thought a lot of his play was naive. I'm sure he'll improve, but,looking at the goals the jacks have lost since last season, I think they're taking a huge risk in putting such faith in a twenty year old (who, whatever he is, is not a goalscorer) playing in a country where the style of play will be very different to what he's been used to so far.

However, what I would be really worried about if I were a Swansea fan was that the header Mawson should have scored from on about the forty minute mark was the first touch of the ball they had in the Newcastle penalty area in the match. Swansea were once one of the most watchable sides in the country, but, from around the time Monk took over, they began on a transformation into the dull, pretty characterless, side they are today. I tipped them for relegation last year, but I think they could just stay up this season - relegation is coming quite soon for them though if they carry on as they have been doing for the last two to three years.

As for Sanchez v Feeney, I think I'd accept the swap if Swansea offered it, but I'm not sure Warnock would!