My attention was drawn to a thread on the ***** board last week started by someone
who wondered what had happened to the 1927 Club these days and suggesting that it
should be re - started.

This is something which dates back to the rebrand when after lots of arguments the 1927
Club divided into 2 parts.

Half of the members decided to have nothing to do with Cardiff City until blue was restored.

The other half continued to go to watch Cardiff City while never wearing or endorsing red.
This group adopted the name London Bluebirds.I run their message board.

The 1927 Club did not return to supporting Cardiff City after the return to blue. I can't say
why as I have not been a member for several years.

So I would suggest if you are a Cardiff City fan living in London or the South East that you tread
carefully if you are thinking of using the 1927 Club name as some of their members might be upset
to find this out.

However I suppose there is no copywrite to the use of the term " 1927 Club " so you might want to
go ahead anyway.

As an alternative you might wish to have a look at the London Bluebirds forum and register if you
think it's for you.

Glad to see interest in the Bluebirds is increasing and let's hope for a great season with Neil Warnock
leading us. Bloooobirrddss !