+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bannon 60 Minutes

Bannon 60 Minutes

Anybody seen it?

Re: Bannon 60 Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Either

a) more comfortable outside the tent pissing in or
    b) once inside the circus didn't know how to put on a show and got Trumped by better clowns.

You pay your money.

Now lashing out by trying to destroy the broad church of the Republican Party and replace it with a Breitbart Tea Party version. All the while reminding Trump in his opinion it was Bannon and the gang that got him there and what the consequences are for shoring up his base support if Trump veers too far off course.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...mic-terrorism/

In Bannonland the puppet fired the Puppeteer!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Blimey.
    No mention of Israeli involvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Blimey.
    No mention of Israeli involvement?
    Rose probably chopped that bit out

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Maybe he is better off being the protestor rather than the person who has to deliver something. Blame game / conspiracy usual stuff.

I dont bother all that stuff anymore - Ive got more important stuff to do - like paying bills, earning money and enjoying life. Which is probably why his ideas, like those of the radical left - tend to attract people with time on their hands - OAPs, young students and anyone unemployed.
    People like Bannon may turn out to be important one day, as the alternative path could be a slowwalk into a Soros inspired globalist world government. We are only just getting into this story, so I expect further relevations to determine if any of the above is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Maybe he is better off being the protestor rather than the person who has to deliver something. Blame game / conspiracy usual stuff.

I dont bother all that stuff anymore - Ive got more important stuff to do - like paying bills, earning money and enjoying life. Which is probably why his ideas, like those of the radical left - tend to attract people with time on their hands - OAPs, young students and anyone unemployed.
    It is an industry to Bannon and a lot of others, I would imagine he is far richer than you will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It is an industry to Bannon and a lot of others, I would imagine he is far richer than you will ever be.
    It is a huge industry to all of the players in the game, at the expense of those who have got more important stuff to do - like paying bills, earning money and enjoying life.