+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: de Boer

de Boer

Sacked after 4 games. Far too early in my view. Didn't look like they deserved to lose yesterday.

If Palace appoint Hodgson I hope they bore themselves to relegation.

Re: de Boer

Got to give managers at least 5 games.

Harsh I think. They should've won yesterday, and how can a manager help a terrible back pass like the one for the goal they conceded, and how can he be to blame for the terrible misses at the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Sacked after 4 games. Far too early in my view. Didn't look like they deserved to lose yesterday.

If Palace appoint Hodgson I hope they bore themselves to relegation.
    Total madness
    4 games in and the sack
    that's nowhere near enough time

Being a football manager must be the best job in the world.
    You get sacked for being poor at your job then they pay your contract up.
    I doubt he will be out of work long so double bubble.

Padrew to Allardyce to Determine Boer to Hodgson, Palace can't make up their mind what they want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Being a football manager must be the best job in the world.
    You get sacked for being poor at your job then they pay your contract up.
    I doubt he will be out of work long so double bubble.
    ^^^ This
    It really is win.win.

He's not the best old de Bore, failed at Milan did okay at Ajax mind you that's like managing Celtic no great depth of opposition.

Hope they stay clear of de Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

That thought crossed my mind today

He's not the best old de Bore, failed at Milan did okay at Ajax mind you that's like managing Celtic no great depth of opposition.

I don't think he'd leave. There's too good a feeling around the club. And id hope tan would match any contract palace offered him!

Had to go he's piss poor

Who the fek do Palace think they are. Just relegation fodder really, delusional club and fans. Hope they go down with Swansea Town

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Who the fek do Palace think they are. Just relegation fodder really, delusional club and fans. Hope they go down with Swansea Town
    What s dreadful thing to wish on our dear neighbours, we are one.

Cracks me up listening to palace fans moaning on talkshite, I suffer it now and then, saying they can't afford to go down.....what a load of bollox, like who can??
    I hope they do....

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    They're no Wolverhamton Wankerers, that's for sure.

By okay at Ajax, do you mean won the league for the first time in 6 seasons with boardroom turmoil; and then went on to win 4 straight league titles?

He's been given a grand total of 162 days at Palace and Inter combined and people expect miracles. He's been allowed to sign one permanent player, as Sakho isn't his signing. They should have beaten Burnley on the weekend. I'm not saying FdB is a managerial genius, far from it, but what did Palace expect? He also struggled at Inter because everyone struggles at Inter, because they're the most mental club in Italian football (and they have some serious rivals in that).

Give an Ajax coach a team of Pulis, Allardyce, Pardew and Warnock players then wonder why he's struggling after just four matches. You either give someone like that time for a proper change or just get Hodgson in to begin with.