+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I asked her politely this evening to leave her keys at the house when it's done. She refused even though she has stopped paying any contribution to the house.

Gonna have to get the landlord involved asap, but he's on holiday for the next week.
    Why is she being so awkward?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why is she being so awkward?
    She's turned into a ****ing menace mate. I said to her yesterday come at 9am Wednesday, she said I can't now I have been asked to work, I said ok then. Then she said me and my parents will come around to the house Wednesday evening at 7:30pm, I work at home so I am not happy but accepted because I just want her ****ing out of here. Then she slips up and says she's catching a train back to Cardiff at 10am... I said I thought you were working that's why you couldn't come? She says I never said that. I said you did point blank on the phone, then I realised she had also text me saying that as well.

Just such a massive bullshitter, why lie? Just makes it so much more difficult and now refusing to hand the keys over is beyond. Why would she want to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    She's turned into a ****ing menace mate. I said to her yesterday come at 9am Wednesday, she said I can't now I have been asked to work, I said ok then. Then she said me and my parents will come around to the house Wednesday evening at 7:30pm, I work at home so I am not happy but accepted because I just want her ****ing out of here. Then she slips up and says she's catching a train back to Cardiff at 10am... I said I thought you were working that's why you couldn't come? She says I never said that. I said you did point blank on the phone, then I realised she had also text me saying that as well.

Just such a massive bullshitter, why lie? Just makes it so much more difficult and now refusing to hand the keys over is beyond. Why would she want to come back?
    Perhaps she is having second thoughts but seriously do not go back into a relationship. She sounds highly manipulative. Whatever your feelings towards her you will never be able to trust her again. It took me two years to properly get over my wife walking out. I have been with my partner for over 21 years now and have felt for many years that my wife did me a favour when she left.

You will find someone better than this who you will be with long term. It will happen. Just don't sell yourself short with your ex.