Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
Ok time for some truth young man.

She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.

Already happening pal, hopefully all will be sorted by Thursday morning and I can come on here with a big smile on my face. I have been stern and can't wait to get rid of her from my life.