+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Sorry to read your hurt feller.
    From what you describe above, this person seems to have multiple personality flaws. Fairly serous ones from your description.

IMO, Read your own words and believe them: "I can tell you now that I am much better off away from a compulsive liar and a controlling [] who does not know how to treat a person with respect and decency " .
    That's your own summary.
    Map a new course, turn your sail into the wind .
    Bon voyage Captain

Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Sorry to read your hurt feller.
    From what you describe above, this person seems to have multiple personality flaws. Fairly serous ones from your description.

IMO, Read your own words and believe them: "I can tell you now that I am much better off away from a compulsive liar and a controlling [] who does not know how to treat a person with respect and decency " .
    That's your own summary.
    Map a new course, turn your sail into the wind .
    Bon voyage Captain
    Yes mate, clearly there are big mental problems that I have now suddenly discovered. She has ****ed with my head for 4 weeks constantly and has tried to make me feel sorry for her when she says I don't have any money etc. I have left her to it and let her get on with it. Maybe this other guy will see what she really wants sharpish.