+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    So update is she came with her parents last night to move all of the things. Pretty much every single thing is gone now so I am glad about that. I brought it up to her mother about not being happy this situation has been prolonged by her and not me, which is when she said "why did you threaten to put her things outside?" I said because she is sleeping with some other guy and I am obviously not happy she is willing to do that whilst she has led me on and all her shit is in the house. Of course the mother backed up for her and said she cleaned the house last week, I just laughed and said yeah that's great.

Bad thing is she came today for what I was hoping to be the final time I see her for a while to sort out the bills. As soon as they were done, I gave her the opportunity to clear herself of guilt and admit she had lied about loads of issues over the last few weeks. She didn't so I gave some proof and she still didn't so that's up to her and achieved nothing apart from it showed I cannot trust her for shit, who knows she might try and steal whilst she still has access.

I asked for the keys and she refused until she gets her half of the deposit back, which I suppose is fair but I said as soon as I can give you the money I will and we won't have to see each other in a few weeks but she didn't like that at all. So all in all, I'm going to sadly have to see her again at some point in the next month but I'm hoping she is willing to post her keys through the door and be done with it. I thought she wouldn't be so ****ing awkward, but nothing surprises me from here on.
    A couple of things:

No point talking to the mother - she's obviously going to take her daughters side. Don't waste your breath in future.

No point trying to get your ex to admit stuff she's done. All it does is show her that you still give a shit. Even if you do still care, don't let her know that. The best thing you can do is show her that your glad she's gone. The reality is you know she's been a lying cheat so you don't need proof.

As for the keys and deposits situation, is there anyone you can lend the money from? If so, tell her you'll give her the half of the deposit in exchange for the keys - no keys, no money. The sooner you get this sorted then the sooner you can be shot of her. If you can't get the money then hopefully you can speak to your landlord and get her off the lease, change the locks etc. Failing that tell her that if she enters your property without your permission then she won't get her money at all.

Chin up young man. Hopefully the situation will get sorted soon. In the meantime the best thing you can do is get on with your life and ignore your ex - the only time you need to speak to her again is to give her half the deposit and get your keys back.

Edit: one more thing - if there's anything else of hers still there (no matter how small) then dump it in the bin right now. She's had her chance to get her shit. Don't give her any reason or excuse to come round again.
    Last edited by Dr Lecter; 14-09-17 at 09:47. Reason: Hadn't finished ranting