+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is her name on the lease?
    Sadly, but if I can get us all to agree to get her off of the agreement with the Landlord hopefully he will tear it up and start a new one. He is a great landlord to be fair and I let him know the situation last week, very understanding. Unfortunately it can't be resolved right now because he is on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Ok time for some truth young man.

She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.
    I'd add to this: make sure someone is with you when she comes over. If one of your mates is there, she loses all her power. She won't be able to flirt or tug at the heart strings. Keep it business from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    new axe,
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I believe that Zenith is a guitar(axe) player !!!!

He also rides a bike, but you never said buy a chopper

So update is she came with her parents last night to move all of the things. Pretty much every single thing is gone now so I am glad about that. I brought it up to her mother about not being happy this situation has been prolonged by her and not me, which is when she said "why did you threaten to put her things outside?" I said because she is sleeping with some other guy and I am obviously not happy she is willing to do that whilst she has led me on and all her shit is in the house. Of course the mother backed up for her and said she cleaned the house last week, I just laughed and said yeah that's great.

Bad thing is she came today for what I was hoping to be the final time I see her for a while to sort out the bills. As soon as they were done, I gave her the opportunity to clear herself of guilt and admit she had lied about loads of issues over the last few weeks. She didn't so I gave some proof and she still didn't so that's up to her and achieved nothing apart from it showed I cannot trust her for shit, who knows she might try and steal whilst she still has access.

I asked for the keys and she refused until she gets her half of the deposit back, which I suppose is fair but I said as soon as I can give you the money I will and we won't have to see each other in a few weeks but she didn't like that at all. So all in all, I'm going to sadly have to see her again at some point in the next month but I'm hoping she is willing to post her keys through the door and be done with it. I thought she wouldn't be so ****ing awkward, but nothing surprises me from here on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    So update is she came with her parents last night to move all of the things. Pretty much every single thing is gone now so I am glad about that. I brought it up to her mother about not being happy this situation has been prolonged by her and not me, which is when she said "why did you threaten to put her things outside?" I said because she is sleeping with some other guy and I am obviously not happy she is willing to do that whilst she has led me on and all her shit is in the house. Of course the mother backed up for her and said she cleaned the house last week, I just laughed and said yeah that's great.

Bad thing is she came today for what I was hoping to be the final time I see her for a while to sort out the bills. As soon as they were done, I gave her the opportunity to clear herself of guilt and admit she had lied about loads of issues over the last few weeks. She didn't so I gave some proof and she still didn't so that's up to her and achieved nothing apart from it showed I cannot trust her for shit, who knows she might try and steal whilst she still has access.

I asked for the keys and she refused until she gets her half of the deposit back, which I suppose is fair but I said as soon as I can give you the money I will and we won't have to see each other in a few weeks but she didn't like that at all. So all in all, I'm going to sadly have to see her again at some point in the next month but I'm hoping she is willing to post her keys through the door and be done with it. I thought she wouldn't be so ****ing awkward, but nothing surprises me from here on.
    A couple of things:

No point talking to the mother - she's obviously going to take her daughters side. Don't waste your breath in future.

No point trying to get your ex to admit stuff she's done. All it does is show her that you still give a shit. Even if you do still care, don't let her know that. The best thing you can do is show her that your glad she's gone. The reality is you know she's been a lying cheat so you don't need proof.

As for the keys and deposits situation, is there anyone you can lend the money from? If so, tell her you'll give her the half of the deposit in exchange for the keys - no keys, no money. The sooner you get this sorted then the sooner you can be shot of her. If you can't get the money then hopefully you can speak to your landlord and get her off the lease, change the locks etc. Failing that tell her that if she enters your property without your permission then she won't get her money at all.

Chin up young man. Hopefully the situation will get sorted soon. In the meantime the best thing you can do is get on with your life and ignore your ex - the only time you need to speak to her again is to give her half the deposit and get your keys back.

Edit: one more thing - if there's anything else of hers still there (no matter how small) then dump it in the bin right now. She's had her chance to get her shit. Don't give her any reason or excuse to come round again.
    Last edited by Dr Lecter; 14-09-17 at 09:47. Reason: Hadn't finished ranting

What's stopping her getting another set of keys cut???

Talk to the landlord first, but get the damned locks changed.

He might even give you your deposit back, you give her half, then take out another lease of your own

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    What's stopping her getting another set of keys cut???

Talk to the landlord first, but get the damned locks changed.

He might even give you your deposit back, you give her half, then take out another lease of your own
    All I'm going to do is wait until the landlord is back, as soon as he is I will get all of this sorted.

All I'm going to do is wait until the landlord is back, as soon as he is I will get all of this sorted.

So when are you two getting married then?

Got any saucy snaps you would like to share with us ?

Curious to see this bunny boiler

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Got any saucy snaps you would like to share with us ?

Curious to see this bunny boiler
    All over that strange place for very needy people facecloth by all accounts

Of course you need permission to change the locks

BUT

if its a Yale type lock, you can easily change the barrel of the lock ( just keep the old one safe, as you could change it back when you move out )
    less than a 10'er and 15 mins work

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    if its a Yale type lock, you can easily change the barrel of the lock ( just keep the old one safe, as you could change it back when you move out ) less than a 10'er and 15 mins work
    Any tips on how to stop a new metal garden shed leaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Take it down the tip and put up a nice new wooden one, covered with uPVC.

This bloody post is like Payton Place, for you on here not old enough to remember, the show used to start with
    "The continuing story of Peyton Place" Why anyone would want to tell their love life story on an internet message board belies belief, but what is more unbelievable, is that all of you on here have replied to him

Princess Grace, Peyton Place, trouble in the Suez...

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    This bloody post is like Payton Place, for you on here not old enough to remember, the show used to start with
    "The continuing story of Peyton Place" Why anyone would want to tell their love life story on an internet message board belies belief, but what is more unbelievable, is that all of you on here have replied to him
    The weirdest thing is that you read it.

Actually I did start to read it, but as soon as I realized what it was about, I stopped reading

Actually I did start to read it, but as soon as I realized what it was about, I stopped reading
    Did you get to the bit about the talking car? It got really good about three quarters of the way in.

Maybe it's the anonymity of it all?

Sometimes it's easier to ask for help anonymously as opposed to the real world.

Maybe one day you'll be in a shitty situation and won't know who to turn to - that's when the advice of clever feckers like us will come to the fore.

On a personal level, if it wasn't for people like Mrs R I'd never have become the technological genius (and ladies man) that I am today.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    The weirdest thing is that you read it.
    The weirdest thing is that Igovernor is Zenith's slaggy ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    The weirdest thing is that Igovernor is Zenith's slaggy ex.
    Aw sheeeeit, there's the twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Take it down the tip and put up a nice new wooden one, covered with PVCu. ( dont listen to Tony, these oldies, never change with the times, i bet he still refuses to use the metric system )

Zenith's chequered love life has got nothing on Gizmo's