+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...k1.bnmibrRZGrY

For serious ! Never, ever seen or heard that before
    That does surprise me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You really are such a biatch
    Aww, love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    blah blah blah ATTENTION SEEK blah blah..

The moral of the story is, if someone breaks up with you, even if you are sure there is still something there... don't even ****ing bother...Wah wah wah

Feel free to call me an idiot because I certainly feel like one tonight.
    You are a idiot for assuming everybody and every circumstance is the same. With that attitude I'm sure you are a barrel of laughs to be around!

You say you got over her yet you are on here hanging out your dirty laundry. Get over it.

What are you, 13?

As nearly everyone else has said, you need to put yourself first now. There are loads of good women around, so don't let this mentalist put you off. I also think the best advice on finding a better woman is to actually stop 'actively' looking. You'll be surprised at what happens!

I asked her politely this evening to leave her keys at the house when it's done. She refused even though she has stopped paying any contribution to the house.

Gonna have to get the landlord involved asap, but he's on holiday for the next week.

I asked her politely this evening to leave her keys at the house when it's done. She refused even though she has stopped paying any contribution to the house.

Gonna have to get the landlord involved asap, but he's on holiday for the next week.
    Why is she being so awkward?

Chin up Son. Life is full of twists and turn's. Plenty more good stuff to come, don't worry about that. Onwards. Upwards. Good luck for the future.

Zenith. You have been too soft and now need to be tough. Time to get her out of your life completely. You will be in a very different place in five years time with someone you are happier with. You wait and see.
    Most of us have been through what you have. It runs deep when you are hurt by someone you love but you will bounce back in time.

Oh and one other thing. Start supporting a proper team like the mighty Reading FC. It will do wonders for your love life.
    Feck that, get into the rowing. There are many attractive women at the Oxbridge boat race.

One day in the future, most likely, you will get the opportunity to become friends with this girl or not and you will have to decide if this behaviour can be excused by both of your heads being a mess after a break up. You have every right to remember how she reacted to your friend being in hospital and reject this chance but, with time and having moved onto something better, you may feel that you can be friends again. Just don't rush into that decision and give yourself a proper amount of time before seeing her next.

Why is she being so awkward?
    She's turned into a ****ing menace mate. I said to her yesterday come at 9am Wednesday, she said I can't now I have been asked to work, I said ok then. Then she said me and my parents will come around to the house Wednesday evening at 7:30pm, I work at home so I am not happy but accepted because I just want her ****ing out of here. Then she slips up and says she's catching a train back to Cardiff at 10am... I said I thought you were working that's why you couldn't come? She says I never said that. I said you did point blank on the phone, then I realised she had also text me saying that as well.

Just such a massive bullshitter, why lie? Just makes it so much more difficult and now refusing to hand the keys over is beyond. Why would she want to come back?

With all due respect, Zenith, the time for asking politely has long since passed..

You don't need the landlords permission to change the locks, just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    With all due respect, Zenith, the time for asking politely has long since passed..
    Believe me, after that I demanded them and she didn't like it and got obviously even more defensive. Just wondering why the **** she is making this last for so much longer than it needed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    You are a idiot for assuming everybody and every circumstance is the same. With that attitude I'm sure you are a barrel of laughs to be around!

You say you got over her yet you are on here hanging out your dirty laundry. Get over it.

What are you, 13?

She's turned into a ****ing menace mate. I said to her yesterday come at 9am Wednesday, she said I can't now I have been asked to work, I said ok then. Then she said me and my parents will come around to the house Wednesday evening at 7:30pm, I work at home so I am not happy but accepted because I just want her ****ing out of here. Then she slips up and says she's catching a train back to Cardiff at 10am... I said I thought you were working that's why you couldn't come? She says I never said that. I said you did point blank on the phone, then I realised she had also text me saying that as well.

Just such a massive bullshitter, why lie? Just makes it so much more difficult and now refusing to hand the keys over is beyond. Why would she want to come back?
    Perhaps she is having second thoughts but seriously do not go back into a relationship. She sounds highly manipulative. Whatever your feelings towards her you will never be able to trust her again. It took me two years to properly get over my wife walking out. I have been with my partner for over 21 years now and have felt for many years that my wife did me a favour when she left.

You will find someone better than this who you will be with long term. It will happen. Just don't sell yourself short with your ex.

Z, you are still looking for sense and answers, probably because you crave them, and/or because you feel that you deserve better than what you are getting.
    Understandable - maybe, but all you are getting is nonsense, bollocks , lies and hurt.
    The cat is way too far out of the bag. Time to be very firm and very cool headed.

****ing hell zenith you've been taken for a right mug get your shit together get on tinder and start shagging ffs

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    You don't need the landlords permission to change the locks, just do it.

I think you'll find you do.

Not very nice, perhaps it's not what you want to hear, time heals, you will move on, go and treat yourself, new axe, new car or something to get your mind away from it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Not very nice, perhaps it's not what you want to hear, time heals, you will move on, go and treat yourself, new axe, new car or something to get your mind away from it all.

new axe,

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    new axe,
    I believe that Zenith is a guitar(axe) player !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I believe that Zenith is a guitar(axe) player !!!!

Believe me, after that I demanded them and she didn't like it and got obviously even more defensive. Just wondering why the **** she is making this last for so much longer than it needed to.
    Ok time for some truth young man.

She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Ok time for some truth young man.

She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.

Already happening pal, hopefully all will be sorted by Thursday morning and I can come on here with a big smile on my face. I have been stern and can't wait to get rid of her from my life.

Is her name on the lease?