+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 139

Thread: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

  1. #41

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Zenith. You have been too soft and now need to be tough. Time to get her out of your life completely. You will be in a very different place in five years time with someone you are happier with. You wait and see.
    Most of us have been through what you have. It runs deep when you are hurt by someone you love but you will bounce back in time.

    Oh and one other thing. Start supporting a proper team like the mighty Reading FC. It will do wonders for your love life.

  2. #42
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    26,763
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Zenith. You have been too soft and now need to be tough. Time to get her out of your life completely. You will be in a very different place in five years time with someone you are happier with. You wait and see.
    Most of us have been through what you have. It runs deep when you are hurt by someone you love but you will bounce back in time.

    Oh and one other thing. Start supporting a proper team like the mighty Reading FC. It will do wonders for your love life.
    Source?

  3. #43

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Zenith. You have been too soft and now need to be tough. Time to get her out of your life completely. You will be in a very different place in five years time with someone you are happier with. You wait and see.
    Most of us have been through what you have. It runs deep when you are hurt by someone you love but you will bounce back in time.

    Oh and one other thing. Start supporting a proper team like the mighty Reading FC. It will do wonders for your love life.

  4. #44

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Source?
    HP please

  5. #45

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    At last a response which is appropriate to this awful thread
    Any and every thread that you post in swiftly becomes "awful".

    'Funny' that.

  6. #46
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,303
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Zenith. You have been too soft and now need to be tough. Time to get her out of your life completely. You will be in a very different place in five years time with someone you are happier with. You wait and see.
    Most of us have been through what you have. It runs deep when you are hurt by someone you love but you will bounce back in time.

    Oh and one other thing. Start supporting a proper team like the mighty Reading FC. It will do wonders for your love life.
    Don't lie to the poor lad

  7. #47

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    How come no one has asked if the bitch contributed to rent/mortgage/rates/bills in general, if she did, she'll be the one changing the locks.

  8. #48

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Don't lie to the poor lad
    You really are such a biatch

  9. #49

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You really are such a biatch
    What's a BIATCH ?

  10. #50

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    What's a BIATCH ?
    For Serious?

  11. #51

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    What's a BIATCH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    For Serious?
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...k1.bnmibrRZGrY

    For serious ! Never, ever seen or heard that before

  12. #52

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...k1.bnmibrRZGrY

    For serious ! Never, ever seen or heard that before
    That does surprise me.

  13. #53
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,303
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You really are such a biatch
    Aww, love you too.

  14. #54

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    blah blah blah ATTENTION SEEK blah blah..

    The moral of the story is, if someone breaks up with you, even if you are sure there is still something there... don't even ****ing bother...Wah wah wah

    Feel free to call me an idiot because I certainly feel like one tonight.
    You are a idiot for assuming everybody and every circumstance is the same. With that attitude I'm sure you are a barrel of laughs to be around!

    You say you got over her yet you are on here hanging out your dirty laundry. Get over it.

    What are you, 13?

  15. #55

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    As nearly everyone else has said, you need to put yourself first now. There are loads of good women around, so don't let this mentalist put you off. I also think the best advice on finding a better woman is to actually stop 'actively' looking. You'll be surprised at what happens!

  16. #56

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    I asked her politely this evening to leave her keys at the house when it's done. She refused even though she has stopped paying any contribution to the house.

    Gonna have to get the landlord involved asap, but he's on holiday for the next week.

  17. #57

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I asked her politely this evening to leave her keys at the house when it's done. She refused even though she has stopped paying any contribution to the house.

    Gonna have to get the landlord involved asap, but he's on holiday for the next week.
    Why is she being so awkward?

  18. #58

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Chin up Son. Life is full of twists and turn's. Plenty more good stuff to come, don't worry about that. Onwards. Upwards. Good luck for the future.

  19. #59

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Zenith. You have been too soft and now need to be tough. Time to get her out of your life completely. You will be in a very different place in five years time with someone you are happier with. You wait and see.
    Most of us have been through what you have. It runs deep when you are hurt by someone you love but you will bounce back in time.

    Oh and one other thing. Start supporting a proper team like the mighty Reading FC. It will do wonders for your love life.
    Feck that, get into the rowing. There are many attractive women at the Oxbridge boat race.

    One day in the future, most likely, you will get the opportunity to become friends with this girl or not and you will have to decide if this behaviour can be excused by both of your heads being a mess after a break up. You have every right to remember how she reacted to your friend being in hospital and reject this chance but, with time and having moved onto something better, you may feel that you can be friends again. Just don't rush into that decision and give yourself a proper amount of time before seeing her next.

  20. #60

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why is she being so awkward?
    She's turned into a ****ing menace mate. I said to her yesterday come at 9am Wednesday, she said I can't now I have been asked to work, I said ok then. Then she said me and my parents will come around to the house Wednesday evening at 7:30pm, I work at home so I am not happy but accepted because I just want her ****ing out of here. Then she slips up and says she's catching a train back to Cardiff at 10am... I said I thought you were working that's why you couldn't come? She says I never said that. I said you did point blank on the phone, then I realised she had also text me saying that as well.

    Just such a massive bullshitter, why lie? Just makes it so much more difficult and now refusing to hand the keys over is beyond. Why would she want to come back?

  21. #61

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    With all due respect, Zenith, the time for asking politely has long since passed..

  22. #62
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    26,763
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    You don't need the landlords permission to change the locks, just do it.

  23. #63

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    With all due respect, Zenith, the time for asking politely has long since passed..
    Believe me, after that I demanded them and she didn't like it and got obviously even more defensive. Just wondering why the **** she is making this last for so much longer than it needed to.

  24. #64

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    You are a idiot for assuming everybody and every circumstance is the same. With that attitude I'm sure you are a barrel of laughs to be around!

    You say you got over her yet you are on here hanging out your dirty laundry. Get over it.

    What are you, 13?

  25. #65

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    She's turned into a ****ing menace mate. I said to her yesterday come at 9am Wednesday, she said I can't now I have been asked to work, I said ok then. Then she said me and my parents will come around to the house Wednesday evening at 7:30pm, I work at home so I am not happy but accepted because I just want her ****ing out of here. Then she slips up and says she's catching a train back to Cardiff at 10am... I said I thought you were working that's why you couldn't come? She says I never said that. I said you did point blank on the phone, then I realised she had also text me saying that as well.

    Just such a massive bullshitter, why lie? Just makes it so much more difficult and now refusing to hand the keys over is beyond. Why would she want to come back?
    Perhaps she is having second thoughts but seriously do not go back into a relationship. She sounds highly manipulative. Whatever your feelings towards her you will never be able to trust her again. It took me two years to properly get over my wife walking out. I have been with my partner for over 21 years now and have felt for many years that my wife did me a favour when she left.

    You will find someone better than this who you will be with long term. It will happen. Just don't sell yourself short with your ex.

  26. #66

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Z, you are still looking for sense and answers, probably because you crave them, and/or because you feel that you deserve better than what you are getting.
    Understandable - maybe, but all you are getting is nonsense, bollocks , lies and hurt.
    The cat is way too far out of the bag. Time to be very firm and very cool headed.

  27. #67

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    ****ing hell zenith you've been taken for a right mug get your shit together get on tinder and start shagging ffs

  28. #68

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

  29. #69

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    You don't need the landlords permission to change the locks, just do it.

    I think you'll find you do.

  30. #70

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Not very nice, perhaps it's not what you want to hear, time heals, you will move on, go and treat yourself, new axe, new car or something to get your mind away from it all.

  31. #71

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Not very nice, perhaps it's not what you want to hear, time heals, you will move on, go and treat yourself, new axe, new car or something to get your mind away from it all.

    new axe,

  32. #72

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    new axe,
    I believe that Zenith is a guitar(axe) player !!!!

  33. #73

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I believe that Zenith is a guitar(axe) player !!!!

  34. #74

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Believe me, after that I demanded them and she didn't like it and got obviously even more defensive. Just wondering why the **** she is making this last for so much longer than it needed to.
    Ok time for some truth young man.

    She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

    Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

    As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

    It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.

  35. #75

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Ok time for some truth young man.

    She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

    Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

    As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

    It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.


    Already happening pal, hopefully all will be sorted by Thursday morning and I can come on here with a big smile on my face. I have been stern and can't wait to get rid of her from my life.

  36. #76

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I asked her politely this evening to leave her keys at the house when it's done. She refused even though she has stopped paying any contribution to the house.

    Gonna have to get the landlord involved asap, but he's on holiday for the next week.
    Is her name on the lease?

  37. #77

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is her name on the lease?
    Sadly, but if I can get us all to agree to get her off of the agreement with the Landlord hopefully he will tear it up and start a new one. He is a great landlord to be fair and I let him know the situation last week, very understanding. Unfortunately it can't be resolved right now because he is on holiday.

  38. #78

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Ok time for some truth young man.

    She's doing it because she can. Probably because she's a manipulative bitch.

    Text her, give her one final chance to get her shit out of YOUR house. Give her a date and time and tell her that anything she doesn't collect at that point will be donated to the charity shop. Be there when she comes so you can make sure she doesn't take anything that's not hers but don't waste your breath on her. Tell her you have no interest in anything she has to say from now on and ask her to delete your number.

    As soon as she's got her stuff, delete her from your life completely - phone, Facebook and anything else. If she texts or rings you, ignore her. Just get on with your life and start looking after number one. Don't waste your time trying to analyse why she did what she did - some people are arseholes and the best thing you can do is just leave her where she is.

    It'll hurt for a bit but once she gets out of your head you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget her. One day you'll look back and realise you had a lucky escape.
    I'd add to this: make sure someone is with you when she comes over. If one of your mates is there, she loses all her power. She won't be able to flirt or tug at the heart strings. Keep it business from now on.

  39. #79

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    new axe,
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I believe that Zenith is a guitar(axe) player !!!!

    He also rides a bike, but you never said buy a chopper

  40. #80

    Re: How to be royally f*cked over in just 28 days!

    So update is she came with her parents last night to move all of the things. Pretty much every single thing is gone now so I am glad about that. I brought it up to her mother about not being happy this situation has been prolonged by her and not me, which is when she said "why did you threaten to put her things outside?" I said because she is sleeping with some other guy and I am obviously not happy she is willing to do that whilst she has led me on and all her shit is in the house. Of course the mother backed up for her and said she cleaned the house last week, I just laughed and said yeah that's great.

    Bad thing is she came today for what I was hoping to be the final time I see her for a while to sort out the bills. As soon as they were done, I gave her the opportunity to clear herself of guilt and admit she had lied about loads of issues over the last few weeks. She didn't so I gave some proof and she still didn't so that's up to her and achieved nothing apart from it showed I cannot trust her for shit, who knows she might try and steal whilst she still has access.

    I asked for the keys and she refused until she gets her half of the deposit back, which I suppose is fair but I said as soon as I can give you the money I will and we won't have to see each other in a few weeks but she didn't like that at all. So all in all, I'm going to sadly have to see her again at some point in the next month but I'm hoping she is willing to post her keys through the door and be done with it. I thought she wouldn't be so ****ing awkward, but nothing surprises me from here on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •