+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Preston fans are saying

Re: What Preston fans are saying

They seem confident. They must know our record at Deeepdale.

I feel a bit more optimistic after reading their concerns. still think this could be 0-0 draw and its true about the weather tonight.

On the whole a more sensible lot than Wolves. I sense a nervousness as they dont appear to have played that well yet. Zohore def their main concern.
    Of course last year they were shit till they played and beat us. They then went on a winning run. I hope lightning doesnt strike twice as i am hopeful of a City win.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    On the whole a more sensible lot than Wolves. I sense a nervousness as they dont appear to have played that well yet. Zohore def their main concern.
    Of course last year they were shit till they played and beat us. They then went on a winning run. I hope lightning doesnt strike twice as i am hopeful of a City win.
    Preston can't score for love nor money. They've scored 3 times and conceded twice all season. Their games have either been 1-0, 1-1 or 0-0. They seem pretty similar to us last season, not enough punch but tough to break down and hard to play against. Fancy a 1-0 City win. Normally I'd take a draw but I think we can nick it.