+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iPhone 8 and iPhone X

iPhone 8 and iPhone X

I recently upgraded to a 7 plus and I love it. So I'm not paying too much attention to the new ones as I can't have one for a while, but here they are

https://www.apple.com/iphone-x/

https://www.apple.com/iphone-8/

Re: iPhone 8 and iPhone X

I've got the 6s, the plus looks a bit too big for me. TBH the only reason I switched from my 4s was so I could have a Apple Watch compatible phone. I might get the 8s or even wait for the 9 but it's difficult to imagine what new features they could dream up that would make me want to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I've got the 6s, the plus looks a bit too big for me. TBH the only reason I switched from my 4s was so I could have a Apple Watch compatible phone. I might get the 8s or even wait for the 9 but it's difficult to imagine what new features they could dream up that would make me want to switch.
    it's the 8 and the 10 (called X) so i doubt a 9 will be coming.

there's a new watch as well.

The I phone X looks like a cracking must have phone.

I'll be looking into this as I'm shortly due a renewal

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    it's the 8 and the 10 (called X) so i dount a 9 will be coming.

there's a new watch as well.
    Never quite got the appeal of the Apple Watch.

I am sure that it is a great bit of technology but I do love an old fashioned mechanical watch with a proper movement.

That said I have seen that some of the more expensive watch companies are investing heavily in smart watches so maybe my collection is going to become obsolete in double quick time.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Never quite got the appeal of the Apple Watch.

I am sure that it is a great bit of technology but I do love an old fashioned mechanical watch with a proper movement.

That said I have seen that some of the more expensive watch companies are investing heavily in smart watches so maybe my collection is going to become obsolete in double quick time.
    I have never worn a watch, have just returned from a short break in Warsaw, my daughters partner who was with us, has the Iwatch and obviously the IFone, have to say I was quite impressed with the set-up, may be tempted

Interesting to see what the contract prices will like.

"Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen."

No, it's because you saw what Samsung/other companies were doing and said "good idea, we'll do that too!", as per usual.

It's like they truly believe other phones don't exist.

I love watches and have a few decent ones but now wear my Apple Watch most of the time. I use it (with an app) to give me yardages on the golf course, gives me meeting reminders, City score updates, Apple Pay and occasionally to tell the time. Until you've had one it's hard to appreciate how useful they are.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I love watches and have a few decent ones but now wear my Apple Watch most of the time. I use it (with an app) to give me yardages on the golf course, gives me meeting reminders, City score updates, Apple Pay and occasionally to tell the time. Until you've had one it's hard to appreciate how useful they are.
    i get a quick glance at emails, text messages and often use it to answer calls. i have bought three new straps as well from ebay/amazon so i can match my watch to my wardrobe