+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our rotation policy in retrospect...

Our rotation policy in retrospect...

Our rotation policy was non-existent for the Preston game - and we paid the price of playing the knackered.

But Hoilett (who, for me, shows signs of fatigue quicker than most) was rested on Saturday (apart from a brief cameo) and was fresh and eager as a consequence - as was Bamba, who was a colossus in midfield, and probably ran far more than when he is a centre-back. Id like to think Warlock had in mind playing him there against Leeds even before the Gunnars and Ralls injuries.

And taking Zohoray off also showed canniness - he got well-earned fabulous and raptuous applause (which will have boosted his confidence) and kept a little of the genie in the bottle for Derby.

Re: Our rotation policy in retrospect...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Our rotation policy was non-existent for the Preston game - and we paid the price of playing the knackered.

But Hoilett (who, for me, shows signs of fatigue quicker than most) was rested on Saturday (apart from a brief cameo) and was fresh and eager as a consequence - as was Bamba, who was a colossus in midfield, and probably ran far more than when he is a centre-back. Id like to think Warlock had in mind playing him there against Leeds even before the Gunnars and Ralls injuries.

And taking Zohoray off also showed canniness - he got well-earned fabulous and raptuous applause (which will have boosted his confidence) and kept a little of the genie in the bottle for Derby.
    I knew it, our manager is a wizard