+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is the end for the EU Remainers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is the end for the EU Remainers

Seems like someone is looking to start some kind of war.
    Not sure who TBH, but possibly it is not Hilary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Seems like someone is looking to start some kind of war.
    Not sure who TBH, but possibly it is not Hilary.
    Yet more verbal diarrhoea from you. Meaningless guff that barely qualifies as piffle. Have you had anything worthwhile to convey since your debut on CCMB three very long months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Yet more verbal diarrhoea from you. Meaningless guff that barely qualifies as piffle. Have you had anything worthwhile to convey since your debut on CCMB three very long months ago?
    think you've been whooshed mate, he's mocking wales bales but knock yourself out anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    think you've been whooshed mate, he's mocking wales bales but knock yourself out anyway
    Mocking? You don't know half of the crap that's going on

No. Nothing worth while TBH. Ah well.

Unlike yourself of course.
    I mean, who could forget your amazing post about .. ..about ... umm ..

Ok, how about that enlightening point you made so well - which had everyone sitting up and taking notice - about .. .. . err..

Ah.
    Just whining and insults yet again from you then.

Why the anger anyway? - Has someone annoyed you denying the existence of lizard people on the David Ike forum?

Ok, how about that enlightening point you made so well - which had everyone sitting up and taking notice - about .. .. . err..

Ah.

Why the anger anyway? - Has someone annoyed you denying the existence of lizard people on the David Ike forum?
    This is very poetic

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is very poetic
    Really? You must see things that nobody else does.
    No shit ..

Ah.

This all started when, for reasons known only to yourself, you decided to have a pop at me by claiming that I "couldn't insult my way out of a paper bag." Which I have since proved to be total horseshit. My last meaningful post was a link to Brendan O'Neill's podcast/article discussing why Nazis must have freedom of speech.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...9#.Wb0o_NHTWhB

So your juvenile jibe at me is meaningless, wrong and ill-founded; it reveals you to be just what I have accused you of being: an arsehole spewing verbal diarrhoea.

In ten years on CCMB I had never had a dispute with anyone. Then you came along with your trite, airheaded pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Cheers.

This all started when, for reasons known only to yourself, you decided to have a pop at me by claiming that I "couldn't insult my way out of a paper bag." Which I have since proved to be total horseshit. My last meaningful post was a link to Brendan O'Neill's podcast/article discussing why Nazis must have freedom of speech.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...9#.Wb0o_NHTWhB

So your juvenile jibe at me is meaningless, wrong and ill-founded; it reveals you to be just what I have accused you of being: an arsehole spewing verbal diarrhoea.

In ten years on CCMB I had never had a dispute with anyone. Then you came along with your trite, airheaded pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Cheers.
    Lets just be clear and honest! ;)
    This , below is the opening gambit here. What you posted, out of the blue.
    Apparently inflamed that I made a short, throwaway remark about Hilary Clinton's irrelevance:

I seem to remember you did something similar previously, though I cant be sure. I don't carry the details around like some chip on my shoulder .
    All the best.

Apparently inflamed that I made a short, throwaway remark about Hilary Clinton's irrelevance:
    Hillary is not irrelevant, she still has the Clinton Foundation and half of DC in her pocket, DOJ, Judiciary, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hillary is not irrelevant, she still has the Clinton Foundation and half of DC in her pocket, DOJ, Judiciary, etc.
    I'm very sure Hilary does have some relevance.

The point here is that you injected a fantasy hypothesis to bring her in to a thread in which she has little relevance - i.e. that presidential candidate Clinton is somehow 'going to going to come back and start a war'
    I took that as an ironic joke, and responded similarly.
    That seemed to enrage severncity and now you appear to defending your hypothesis.

Whatever... really.