Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
Yes I am. The BBC, Guardian, Channel 4, NYT, Washington Post, CNN, NBC. If you can't perceive it then you are may be a slave to the "progressive" agenda.

With every day that passes I am more certain that it is China behind the "progressive" movement. It bears a great deal of similarity to the Cultural Revolution. Who stands to gain from the civil war unfolding in the West? China, for one.

I remember when "the Weakest Link" began, with its strong female host berating and humiliating her guests, I suspected that we were entering a new paradigm. People were willing to be publically flagellated in order to gain their 30 seconds of fame. We've seen many professions and roles dissected and undermined in TV and film drama since then - teachers, nurses, doctors, soldiers, parents, grandparents.

The white, British general public has little faith in anything any more. Politics, government, journalism, sport, education, medicine, business, retail, hospitality - each has been shown to be corruptible and shallow. The only growth shown in what people will put their faith in is Celebrity - TOWIE, X Factor, Cowell and Beckham are revered. Not only have we been dumbed down intellectually, we have been dumbed down emotionally and spiritually. Yet on forums such as this we still have sceptics refusing to believe that any of this is happening. I wouldn't include you in that group Eric.
Spot on, that's how you demoralize and destabilize a nation crisis next..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Re: Anne Robinson, some men like a bit of humiliation and always have.

I agree with most of that but I don't see how that relates to the initial point that I bolded about the media. I can only say it as I see it and I can't say I have ever felt persecuted by the media as a white male. I don't feel self-conscious or judged when I walk down the street.

I was on holiday with friends recently and got more and more irate at them wasting the holiday sitting around on their phones following their same mundane daily routine.
I know someone who does that, it really boils my piss.