+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is the end for the EU Remainers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is the end for the EU Remainers

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Yet more verbal diarrhoea from you. Meaningless guff that barely qualifies as piffle. Have you had anything worthwhile to convey since your debut on CCMB three very long months ago?
    No. Nothing worth while TBH. Ah well.

Unlike yourself of course.
    I mean, who could forget your amazing post about .. ..about ... umm ..

Ok, how about that enlightening point you made so well - which had everyone sitting up and taking notice - about .. .. . err..

Ah.
    Just whining and insults yet again from you then.

Why the anger anyway? - Has someone annoyed you denying the existence of lizard people on the David Ike forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post

Ok, how about that enlightening point you made so well - which had everyone sitting up and taking notice - about .. .. . err..

Ah.

Why the anger anyway? - Has someone annoyed you denying the existence of lizard people on the David Ike forum?
    This is very poetic

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is very poetic
    Really? You must see things that nobody else does.
    No shit ..

Ah.

This all started when, for reasons known only to yourself, you decided to have a pop at me by claiming that I "couldn't insult my way out of a paper bag." Which I have since proved to be total horseshit. My last meaningful post was a link to Brendan O'Neill's podcast/article discussing why Nazis must have freedom of speech.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...9#.Wb0o_NHTWhB

So your juvenile jibe at me is meaningless, wrong and ill-founded; it reveals you to be just what I have accused you of being: an arsehole spewing verbal diarrhoea.

In ten years on CCMB I had never had a dispute with anyone. Then you came along with your trite, airheaded pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Cheers.

This all started when, for reasons known only to yourself, you decided to have a pop at me by claiming that I "couldn't insult my way out of a paper bag." Which I have since proved to be total horseshit. My last meaningful post was a link to Brendan O'Neill's podcast/article discussing why Nazis must have freedom of speech.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...9#.Wb0o_NHTWhB

So your juvenile jibe at me is meaningless, wrong and ill-founded; it reveals you to be just what I have accused you of being: an arsehole spewing verbal diarrhoea.

In ten years on CCMB I had never had a dispute with anyone. Then you came along with your trite, airheaded pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Cheers.
    Lets just be clear and honest! ;)
    This , below is the opening gambit here. What you posted, out of the blue.
    Apparently inflamed that I made a short, throwaway remark about Hilary Clinton's irrelevance:

Yet more verbal diarrhoea from you. Meaningless guff that barely qualifies as piffle. Have you had anything worthwhile to convey since your debut on CCMB three very long months ago?
    I seem to remember you did something similar previously, though I cant be sure. I don't carry the details around like some chip on my shoulder .
    All the best.

Apparently inflamed that I made a short, throwaway remark about Hilary Clinton's irrelevance:
    Hillary is not irrelevant, she still has the Clinton Foundation and half of DC in her pocket, DOJ, Judiciary, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hillary is not irrelevant, she still has the Clinton Foundation and half of DC in her pocket, DOJ, Judiciary, etc.
    I'm very sure Hilary does have some relevance.

The point here is that you injected a fantasy hypothesis to bring her in to a thread in which she has little relevance - i.e. that presidential candidate Clinton is somehow 'going to going to come back and start a war'
    I took that as an ironic joke, and responded similarly.
    That seemed to enrage severncity and now you appear to defending your hypothesis.

Whatever... really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Listening to Dennis Skinner talk on Brexit - it was very interesting to hear him say - When we had the first vote nearly all the Tories voted IN and Labour voted OUT, roll on forward 40 odd years and it's mainly the other way around. Other than Skinner who still voted OUT. Well worth a watch to hear his thoughts on it all.

Interesting but some of the above is not quite correct with regards Tory MPs referendum stated voting intentions.

According to a survey of all 650 MPs carried out by the Press Association ahead of the referendum on June 23:

:: 480 MPs said they would be voting Remain, including 184 Conservatives

:: 159 MPs said they would be voting Leave, including 139 Conservatives

:: 11 MPs were undeclared, including four Conservatives

This gives Remain a notional Commons majority of at least 310.

Some 218 Labour MPs said they would vote Remain while just 11 backed Leave.

All eight Liberal Democrat MPs intended to vote Remain, along with all 56 SNP MPs, all three Plaid Cymru MPs, all four Sinn Fein MPs and all three SDLP MPs.

Green MP Caroline Lucas also said she would vote Remain, as did independent MP Sylvia Hermon and the two Ulster Unionist MPs.

The eight DUP MPs said they would be voting to Leave, along with Ukip MP Douglas Carswell.

I'm very sure Hilary does have some relevance.

The point here is that you injected a fantasy hypothesis to bring her in to a thread in which she has little relevance - i.e. that presidential candidate Clinton is somehow 'going to going to come back and start a war'
    I took that as an ironic joke, and responded similarly.
    That seemed to enrage severncity and now you appear to defending your hypothesis.

Whatever... really.
    I've no idea who you really are or under what username you formerly posted. It appears, though, that you like to clog up meaningful debate with your usually meaningless posts.

Do you really believe that Hillary, who was responsible for wars in Libya, Syria and Ukraine, and who is the totem of the "progressive" left, wields no power or influence? It is evident that she does. The Trump administration has been hijacked by the banksters and neocons. America (and Europe) is divided in ways unknown in my lifetime - "right" against "left", black against white, old against young, rich against poor, the "educated" against the "workers."

The war has been raging since the Brexit vote. The war for more than peoples' hearts and minds - the war for people's souls. The "progressives" have doubled down - they control the mainstream media and are moulding the cognitive dissonance-inducing narrative: white people are bad (unless they are gay, feminist or TG), non-white people are good - even if they despise gays and feminists.

There will be a one-world government, with no borders. The rich will live in enclaves while the rest of us grind along in various degrees of relative poverty. The question that remains is who will control the world? Will it be the white people or the Chinese? Eveething else is merely detail.

Try looking at the bigger picture.

Blog Entries

I've no idea who you really are or under what username you formerly posted. It appears, though, that you like to clog up meaningful debate with your usually meaningless posts.

Do you really believe that Hillary, who was responsible for wars in Libya, Syria and Ukraine, and who is the totem of the "progressive" left, wields no power or influence? It is evident that she does. The Trump administration has been hijacked by the banksters and neocons. America (and Europe) is divided in ways unknown in my lifetime - "right" against "left", black against white, old against young, rich against poor, the "educated" against the "workers."

The war has been raging since the Brexit vote. The war for more than peoples' hearts and minds - the war for people's souls. The "progressives" have doubled down - they control the mainstream media and are moulding the cognitive dissonance-inducing narrative: white people are bad (unless they are gay, feminist or TG), non-white people are good - even if they despise gays and feminists.

There will be a one-world government, with no borders. The rich will live in enclaves while the rest of us grind along in various degrees of relative poverty. The question that remains is who will control the world? Will it be the white people or the Chinese? Eveething else is merely detail.

That is pretty accurate (sadly).

Are you talking about our mainstream media?