Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
Thanks for the link to the interesting article Paul. As a side comment , the wording seems strange (almost as if in "pigeon English" or translated from another language) even though the agents are English.

By way of background to the company who act as KH`s agents.

Paramount Sports Management Limited were set up in 2006 by Darryl Powell (ex Derby County midfielder) as is Derbyshire based. He is the sole director of the company.

It employs 4 people , two of whom have a CCFC link. They are Paul Williams (the "flying postman" and Deon Burton. The other employees are the Copenhagen based Freebody Appiah (great name!) who acts as an agent in Denmark and Sweden and a lady called Sara Gration who appears to be a financial bookkeeper (rather than a regulated Independent Financial Adviser who might sell her services to footballer clients as I expected her to be).

Paramount Sports Management Limited does not appear to be very successful financially , at least up until the latest financial accounts covering the year to 31 January 2016. In that year , it made a loss of nearly £75k and at the end of the year it was left with net assets of only £7k ( debtors of £104k, cash of £68k less liabilities of £165k). Of the debtor asset of £104k , nearly £71k was owed by Darryl Powell himself as his directors loan account was overdrawn.

Based on the above financial position, I would imagine that the agency were very keen to talk up and complete a sale of Kenneth Zohore to anybody.

Darryl Powell also has a directorship in a second company , Paramount (2012) Limited. That had net assets of about £204k as at 31 January 2016.

For those interested , I hope this is a decent bit of background information. For those not , at least I will have helped start off your afternoon siesta
Wow thanks for that , top end post , could anyone close to the club slap this info in front of ken and Neil please