+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QT - new season, same old bore

QT - new season, same old bore

Looking forward to the 1st 'Question Time' of the new season. Panel consists of some insipid Tory minister, 3 uninspiring women, and that miserable string of piss, Will Self - a man who's never made a positive statement in his life. I'm off to bed.

Re: QT - new season, same old bore

You never know, there's always a chance that someone might try and strangle the repugnant Julia Hartley brewer. Worth staying up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Looking forward to the 1st 'Question Time' of the new season. Panel consists of some insipid Tory minister, 3 uninspiring women, and that miserable string of piss, Will Self - a man who's never made a positive statement in his life. I'm off to bed.
    Will Self actually tore the typically insipid Tory a new bumhole. Nice but Dim then reeled off the usual Tory script whilst blinking, rapidly.

The one difference I've noticed since the Tory election humiliation, is that Tory Bumbleby has actually had a pop at the other Tory on the panel (regarding the 'There's No Magic Money Tree' comment from Theresa U-Turn to a nurse, a few short weeks before they threw £1.5BN at the medieaval DUP.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    You never know, there's always a chance that someone might try and strangle the repugnant Julia Hartley brewer. Worth staying up for that.
    She's a right little Englander and a rotter to boot

Will self always sticks the knife into the Tories so he's a good un in my book

The first question said it all .........cutbacks , pay freezes , we can't afford anything .......except to pay the loyalist DUP to prop us up .......never trust a Tory , the attacks on the disadvantaged in this country are a fecking disgrace

Fair play. Will Self just publicly stated that members of the Chelsea and Kensington Council should've been arrested the following morning, 'before the paper shredders got to work'.

I totally agree, but that is strong opinion and I'm surprised that wasn't edited out.

feminists allm hot air all the time with blogs and feminist protests

chipspie

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Fair play. Will Self just publicly stated that members of the Chelsea and Kensington Council should've been arrested the following morning, 'before the paper shredders got to work'.

I totally agree, but that is strong opinion and I'm surprised that wasn't edited out.
    Err, it's aired live, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Err, it's aired live, isn't it?
    No, it's recorded earlier in the evening.

I like will self.

Hartley brewer is a horrible smug bastard though.
    I recently thought that I'd seen her say something that I agreed with, but I couldn't remember what, so I went and read a bunch of her opinions on various topics and they were all utterly awful. I must have been thinking about someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    No, it's recorded earlier in the evening.
    Correct. It's practically unedited though. Been in the audience twice and then got home and watched it.