+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: London Tube blast treated as terror incident

Re: London Tube blast treated as terror incident

IMO it's time to ignore civil liberties and scoop up any potential terrorists that are on surveillance and being deemed as high risk.
    It seems that this / these terrorists were known to the authorities.

Exactly!!! Wanda you reckon then ?

[QUOTE=I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS;4784085]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I know this can and does happen, but why are you so sure that picture is fakery and that she is an actress in this instance?

if it is faked, what does the actress tell all of her family, friends and Social Media contacts? - 'hey now - shut up all of you lot and and just play along'?
    That will work out well .. :rolleyes:

I can understand why Wales-Bales posted the insinuation prior to your post - he's got form for blanket stating that pretty much everything on MSM is a lie (aside from Fox, The Daily Maul and Breitbart).

While I can fully accept that it might be the case that this is an example of fakery, is there any real indication that this incident involved actors?

Is it just as dangerous to write off almost every major incident as 'fake'?[/QUOT

its because as you say they do and have done this before
    the pic even looks faked as if they are posed
    and shouldn't the old bill be the other side of the "victim" because of her injury
    nice photo op don't you think a pretty young girl
    and even the old bills uniform looks far too small for her

so yeah I guess I don't think the pic is genuine brother

And you may have guessed correctly. Or not.

As you said above, "always question everything".
    That cuts both ways. Or rather, it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I never listened to the bomb expert but would be interested to know how this fireball flash put 20 odd in hospital, but left the white plastic in almost pristine condition and 80% of the lidl bag intact
    the guy did explain how

the flash would have gone up from the bucket and as it hit the air, spread around

imagine a mushroom i guess

in a packed train carriage it is not unfeasible to think that would cause 20 people to have flash burns ( which is what they said they had )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    the guy did explain how

the flash would have gone up from the bucket and as it hit the air, spread around

imagine a mushroom i guess

in a packed train carriage it is not unfeasible to think that would cause 20 people to have flash burns ( which is what they said they had )
    Exactly. The chemical reaction was more likely to take effect outside of the plastic container.

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    that's an actress playing the part of a "victim" don't be taken in by it ladies and gents
    question everything
    What is the actresses name?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    IMO it's time to ignore civil liberties and scoop up any potential terrorists that are on surveillance and being deemed as high risk.
    I forsee no problems whatsoever with this course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    He wud of noked them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    It seems that this / these terrorists were known to the authorities.
    That's a really good idea.

They're doing something similar in the Philippines at the moment with drug addicts. It's quite important to give governments sweeping powers in the name of our security (feck me, isn't it all so dangerous these days?) and they will never abuse these powers right?

I'd be completely happy for the Government to put us all under surveillance for 24 hours a day (oh, we are already?) just to stop us getting our eyebrows singed by these bombs that are exploding at a rate of once every 10 years.

Perhaps I missed your point, and you are only talking about the brown people?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Me neither. It's a brilliant idea, I can't understand why no one has thought of it before. Guilty or not, round em up and put them all on Flatholm until they can prove that they won't blow anyone up.

[QUOTE=Sgt. Pepper;4784149]

And you may have guessed correctly. Or not.

As you said above, "always question everything".
    That cuts both ways. Or rather, it should.

yeah it certainly cuts both ways

that's an actress playing the part of a "victim" don't be taken in by it ladies and gents
    question everything
    Actress

Could you name her please.

Armed police at Stratford station today

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Armed police at Stratford station today
    I expect the cast of Eastenders where out in force there then.

yeah it certainly cuts both ways
    That is why I asked whether it just as dangerous to write off the 'MSM' reporting of almost every major incident as likely 'fake' , or 'made up' or 'enacted'.

I used to think a little more along those lines myself. To a degree.
    But I noticed some people suggesting that we should all think that way all of the time. I started asking myself why.

'Question everything' is good ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Exactly. The chemical reaction was more likely to take effect outside of the plastic container.
    Oi, you know your rules, you never agree with anything i say

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I wasn't advocating a news blackout but rather questioning why they always do exactly what the opponent desires, which is blanket coverage... sometimes for days on end. Aren't you curious too?

By the way, as predicted Irma wasn't nearly as devastating as meteorologists had thought until a few days before landfall. They then changed their forecasts, but the media pretended to be unaware so as to retain viewers via ramping fear. World stock markets surged on Monday as a consequence.
    This is absolute nonsense, the media reports information provided from the National Weather Center. Irma proved just as devastating as forecast. Ask the victims. Where are you getting your news from?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    BBC are still explaining it as an explosion!!!, I expect to see you on their website trolling their reporters, off you go.

If the bucket and everything in it were explosion proof, shouldn't we all be wearing buckets as a safety measure now , whilst we are waiting on the brown terrorists being rounded up?
    I saw the photo of the bucket and was surprised how well it had survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    If the bucket and everything in it were explosion proof, shouldn't we all be wearing buckets as a safety measure now , whilst we are waiting on the brown terrorists being rounded up?
    I saw the photo of the bucket and was surprised how well it had survived.
    You need to look for the people who benefit most from these incidents, and it clearly appears to be bucket manufacturers and bucket shops. So call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but I think we need to be looking closely at them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You need to look for the people who benefit most from these incidents, and it clearly appears to be bucket manufacturers and bucket shops. So call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but I think we need to be looking closely at them.
    Forget the bucket, how about the 5p Lidl bag.

The strongest carrier bags on the market. Still only 10p while stocks last!!

Time to step up Tesco.

Forget the bucket, how about the 5p Lidl bag.
    Thats a 10p bag , its the distortion of facts like this that causes uncertainty with the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This is absolute nonsense, the media reports information provided from the National Weather Center. Irma proved just as devastating as forecast. Ask the victims. Where are you getting your news from?
    More 'absolute nonsense' at the links for your perusal.

The Monster Surge That Wasn’t: Why Irma Caused Less Flooding Than Expected - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/11/u...-flooding.html

Relief rally for insurance stocks as worst Irma fears avoided - https://www.ft.com/content/dea8a4fa-...2-cde3f882dd7b

S&P 500 chalks up record high as fear gives way - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1BM1BH

question everything
    She's not an actress, she is a BBC reporter and an eyewitness to this attrocity who was right there when the bucket went off.