+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Apply for your Russia 2018 World Cup Random Selection Tournament Tickets NOW!

Apply for your Russia 2018 World Cup Random Selection Tournament Tickets NOW!

Re: Apply for your Russia 2018 World Cup Random Selection Tournament Tickets NOW!

Fan ID. Stuff that.
    That's me not going away.
    Who do they think they are. I have a passport. I'm not getting an ID.
    It might be part of a visa waiver programme. It might be to do with free train travel but they need to make it clear.
    Stuff getting a fan ID.
    Not going to.
    Won't go.
    End of.

Re: Apply for your Russia 2018 World Cup Random Selection Tournament Tickets NOW!

I have decided to give this tournament a miss (from someone who often does a few euro/world cup games regardless if Wales qualify) purely on moral grounds, just not a big fan and how it was awarded to Russia, and their country/fans in general

Russia and then Qatar may make financial sense but it's perhaps the least fan friendly back to back. With the Euros spread over several countries now too France could become more and more special with hindsight.