+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Strange goings on after the game in Wednesday end

Strange goings on after the game in Wednesday end

Walking back to the car at CostCo and in the away compound as they were getting onto their bus a number of Wednesday fans started fighting amongst themselves.

One big lad (who must have been in his 50s and wearing a Wednesday shirt) looked like he had been set upon by his own fans and was crying his heart out as he was led away being hugged by his mate.

He was stood there being hugged by his mate for a good 10 minutes whilst his fellow fans remonstrated with the old bill. Then he was arrested and led away.

Made a change to the boring 20 minute wait in the car to get out so I thank him for the entertainment

(admittedly this story is not as good as Jursseys mass riot made up story in the Cardiff end at the end of last years away game)

Re: Strange goings on after the game in Wednesday end

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Walking back to the car at CostCo and in the away compound as they were getting onto their bus a number of Wednesday fans started fighting amongst themselves.

One big lad (who must have been in his 50s and wearing a Wednesday shirt) looked like he had been set upon by his own fans and was crying his heart out as he was led away being hugged by his mate.

He was stood there being hugged by his mate for a good 10 minutes whilst his fellow fans remonstrated with the old bill. Then he was arrested and led away.

Made a change to the boring 20 minute wait in the car to get out so I thank him for the entertainment

(admittedly this story is not as good as Jursseys mass riot made up story in the Cardiff end at the end of last years away game)
    Jurssey's whole life is made up.

It's Jursset. I know he's a knob but no need to be disrespectful.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

Maybe it was Jurssey who was punched.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Maybe it was Jurssey who was punched.
    Nah if it was Jurssey there would have been a queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    It's Jursset. I know he's a knob but no need to be disrespectful.

Was the bloke hugging shouting "WE`VE ALL HAD A DRINK"

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Nah if it was Jurssey there would have been a queue.

I think they were all upset and crying as they had to back to England and Sheffield. What a hole.