+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Equal top, with a goal difference of only 5 after eight games....

Equal top, with a goal difference of only 5 after eight games....

.....highlights we've got a problem.

Take out Morrison's and Bamba's goals, and we clearly have a difficulty in scoring. Odd, as a few times I've thought one day some team is going to get a real hammering.

Re: Equal top, with a goal difference of only 5 after eight games....

What's striking to me is Bogle (the like for like for Zohore) isn't even on the bench.

I have no issue with Zohore leaving it to the others as his physicality and workrate took 2-3 players out of the game, but I don't know what's happened lately but he hasn't been able to bring other players in

Re: Equal top, with a goal difference of only 5 after eight games....

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    What's striking to me is Bogle (the like for like for Zohore) isn't even on the bench.

I have no issue with Zohore leaving it to the others as his physicality and workrate took 2-3 players out of the game, but I don't know what's happened lately but he hasn't been able to bring other players in
    He's lethal when there's space behind the defenders for him to run into. Are the opposition getting wise to him, is our service not helping him, or is he not picking-up these positions lately? Dunno, something's not quite working for him.