+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin in court today

Re: Tomlin in court today

Yes, this court case might explain why Warnock has not played him. If found guilty could he go down? GbH is pretty serious.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    You complete cretin. He wont be locked up thats for sure and is not a complete embarrasment to the club

Chill out you big tart.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If hes already out on bail I can't see him being remanded in custody before the trial has started
    Not remanded in custody, but remanded to appear at a lter date in another court.

If he is found guilty then he stil won't be sent down, they will wait for reports

OK, I have to ask. What does the term "basket case" mean to you people? Because I'm starting to hear it used a lot from the UK and it sometimes seems like it's used out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    OK, I have to ask. What does the term "basket case" mean to you people? Because I'm starting to hear it used a lot from the UK and it sometimes seems like it's used out of context.
    It's what we used to get chicken and chips in in pubs in the 70s. Tomlin is like 70s sophisticated pub grub and I like him.
    Last edited by itkman; 18-09-17 at 20:57. Reason: ****off

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Remanded. Not a good sign.
    He's already asked for the wall to be moved back 10 yards.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Put cheapstow on 'ignore'

Ok, I know he's been charged with gbh and someone ended up with a broken jaw, but does anyone actually know what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Chill out you big tart.
    he was infracted for that outburst. i didn't want to say because crosey, erm i mean Nick wouldn't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Ok, I know he's been charged with gbh and someone ended up with a broken jaw, but does anyone actually know what happened?
    He broke someone's jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    He broke someone's jaw.
    Thanks for that columbo

Thanks for that columbo
    By the way, my wife thinks youre great!

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    He's already asked for the wall to be moved back 10 yards.
    Could end up being well executed though

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Could end up being well executed though
    Just because he noked someone out??

I expect Tan will bring this transfer up for years to come as a means to criticise warnock even if he gets us promoted ...

Blue in the Face

Just because he noked someone out??
    Dead ball situation innit

I said at the time this guy was trouble and here we go. We are his 4th club in 5 seasons hes fat and hes slow and soon to be locked up. And to think we released the likes of whitts for this thug??
    Definitely should've kept Whitts.... He can't even get substitute appearances for a League 1 club FFS!

He wouldn't be remanded for that; not in the public interest and very unlikely to offend whilst awaiting trial.

I'd be very surprised if he got much more than a couple of grand fine and some sort of community order.

FAKE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Definitely should've kept Whitts.... He can't even get substitute appearances for a League 1 club FFS!
    Tomlin couldnt lace his boots
    We have bought in another unreliable journeyman to replace a club legend. Do you understand the point im making now???? Ffs

We have bought in another unreliable journeyman to replace a club legend. Do you understand the point im making now???? Ffs
    :mentalist:

We have bought in another unreliable journeyman to replace an AGEING club legend. Do you understand the point im making now???? Ffs

does Russ only let you on here where there is a negative story to revel in??

my god you are dull lol..

I said at the time this guy was trouble and here we go. We are his 4th club in 5 seasons hes fat and hes slow and soon to be locked up. And to think we released the likes of whitts for this thug??
    He has been charged with grevious bodily harm without intent, a much less serious offence than full GBH. The most likely outcome will be a fine and/or possible community service. The club were aware of the situation at the time we signed him and this is not a new story - it came to light at the time we signed him so your comments are ridiculous . If you had actually seen him play you would know that he isnt fat or slow - you appear to be believing what jealous Bristol City fans are saying about him. I was a big Whittingham fan but Tomlin is quicker, works harder around the pitch and has a comparable shot/free kick ability (as evidenced in Saturdays game for the equaliser). If people give him a chance he will prove to be a good signing at the £1.6m we paid (not £3m). To expect you to do this, with your record on this board, is however a step too far I fear.