I think a lot of folk are searching for the answer to our dip in points and results and although I felt the world was caving in at half time on Saturday , I have now had time to reflect and sober up and my thoughts are :

We played three very good sides two were away
Teams have worked us out ( ie stop Zohore supply ) need to change tactics better/quicker in the game
Wednesday were a highly organised side and new how to nullify and keep possession but did not beat us .
On Saturday we were too late bringing Tomlin and Ward on
Other than Preston we showed steel and fight to come back which show great spirit
On Saturday I though our forwards didn't have the zip and our midfield and defense were 10 yards too far back.
Defense is not 100% sure of the keeper and that creates uncertainly his distribution is not great.
We were are lumping the ball high and Zohore is no Peter Thorne in terms of heading,holding.
Zohore needs better service ie slotting it down the channels ,and is is heavily man marked now.
Need a Tomlin type player on the field to create something different
Manga has to play in some capacity I'd play him in a back 3
Bryson looks a good player ,so he would play,and we rest someone
We need to rotate more ,be braver with team picks ,and substitutes
Need Patterson in the team asap ( if he has the form he showed in Scotland )

Other than that we have done very well more than anyone could expect , love a good result on Saturday and were still level with that bunch from Yorkshire when we meet ,tasty very tasty .