+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryanair

Ryanair

Not long ago they were decrying our Brexit result and threatening to pull out of Britain, now they can't even guarantee you a flight to Craggy Island, good enough for the gobshites

Re: Ryanair

Them foreigners, trashing our good old fashioned Great British Brexit.

Michael O'Leary should lose his position over this. He will use anything for publicity, personal and for the company.

I gave up using Ryanair a long time ago. Being treated badly as a passenger and later cancellations.

Many here will be gloating over this.

Aer Lingus is number one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Michael O'Leary should lose his position over this. He will use anything for publicity, personal and for the company.

I gave up using Ryanair a long time ago. Being treated badly as a passenger and later cancellations.

Many here will be gloating over this.

Aer Lingus is number one for me.
    I was just looking online for an article in Spanish for my language class to translate and came across an article that stated that Norwegian Air has 'robbed' Ryanair of 140 pilots, which is part of the problem.

Good enough for the big mouthed gobshite

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I was just looking online for an article in Spanish for my language class to translate and came across an article that stated that Norwegian Air has 'robbed' Ryanair of 140 pilots, which is part of the problem.
    Thanks for the weekly reminder that you learn languages.

Norwegian are opening a hub at Dublin airport and have recruited pilots from Ryanair. Combined with the Ryanair crew holiday fiasco the situation is in chaos. We were transiting Barcelona on Saturday and came across some desperate individuals trying to get home after Ryanair had left them in places like Alicante with no help to get home. Ryanair are now saying that if anyone books on another airline then they won't pay compensation. No doubt they won't pay up additional hotel/rail/taxi fares, too.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Norwegian are opening a hub at Dublin airport and have recruited pilots from Ryanair. Combined with the Ryanair crew holiday fiasco the situation is in chaos. We were transiting Barcelona on Saturday and came across some desperate individuals trying to get home after Ryanair had left them in places like Alicante with no help to get home. Ryanair are now saying that if anyone books on another airline then they won't pay compensation. No doubt they won't pay up additional hotel/rail/taxi fares, too.
    I've got friends in Norway and, from what they've told me, Norwegian are a pretty well respected airline, unlike, er......

That's what happens if you run a shite company.

People go and work for someone decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I've got friends in Norway and, from what they've told me, Norwegian are a pretty well respected airline, unlike, er......
    My daughter has flown with Norwegian and thought they were basic/low cost but did the job and had (free?) wifi. Vueling is another airline that's expanding quickly. We came back from Menorca with them....no problems. Next up, four hours on a coach to Sunderland

My daughter has flown with Norwegian and thought they were basic/low cost but did the job and had (free?) wifi. Vueling is another airline that's expanding quickly. We came back from Menorca with them....no problems. Next up, four hours on a coach to Sunderland
    Next up, four hours on a coach to Sunderland[/QUOTE] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it you got jet engines & wings on that coach.

4 hours my arse

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    great prices aswell

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Thanks for the weekly reminder that you learn languages.
    Had you read in anywhere in English? I hadn't come across it. My Spanish is appalling, by the way.

Had you read in anywhere in English? I hadn't come across it. My Spanish is appalling, by the way.
    It's now on the BBC website.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Next up, four hours on a coach to Sunderland
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours my arse [/QUOTE]
    Depends where you start from

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours my arse
    Depends where you start from[/QUOTE]

Nice Whoosh Tony

One of my mates was going to benidorm on a hen weekend. 4 hours before flight whilst in the taxi to bristol, got a text saying it was cancelled and could either get a refund or have another flight. Only flight was Sunday when we're coming home.
    Ended up having to stay at a hotel get a taxi to Gatwick were 8 of them got on a flight and another 4 had to wait 6 hours for the next flight.

They will obviously have to pay all cost but that's the worst service I've ever heard of

1st class service from them 2 weeks ago, out on time, in on time, cheap as chips

What if Ryanair pilots have already booked their holidays
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41344653
    How not to do HR and PR.

Pilots want contracts and salary increase. O'Leary's comment that 'glorified taxi drivers' is coming back to haunt him. He's the top of my list for 'horrible gobshite' of the year award.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Pilots want contracts and salary increase. O'Leary's comment that 'glorified taxi drivers' is coming back to haunt him. He's the top of my list for 'horrible gobshite' of the year award.
    About 10 years ago I worked with someone who had a brother who was a Ryanair pilot. If they wanted water during a flight they had to buy it at the same prices that passengers were charged. His brother was deputised to speak to O'Leary about this. At the meeting in his office O'Leary pointed to his personal water dispenser and said that pilots were free to come and fill their bottles from this any time they were in Dublin free of charge. Glad to see he is getting some of his own back!

What the hell is wrong with that idiot. He says the pilots only fly 18 hours a week max - I've no idea how to fly a plane but even I know that you don't just jump in and start the engine. Before you get in the air there's a big old list to dig through and I've watched enough Aircraft Investigation to know it's important.

"An easy job", yeah easy until something goes wrong and you've got two seconds to save the lives of hundreds of people.

I'm enjoying this Ryanair farce (poor passengers) this is from last Feb.

https://amp.independent.ie/business/...-35428322.html