+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More people being offended.

Re: More people being offended.

What gets me about our resident (particularly BlueWales & Croesy Blue) racism bores is their breathtaking double standards. Whenever they perceive that someone non-white and/or non-Christian has been slighted they're very quick off the mark with the R word. I'm unsure whether they believe it's impossible for white people to be victims of racism, or they do know and they simply don't care. Whichever if it is their abject hypocrisy ensures they never rush to be offended on behalf of them.

The utter bastards..

I genuinely thought this was a spoof site at first.
    I'm still not 100% sure...

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Very telling that in that moron's post they make the statement "a little sensitivity goes a long way". But perhaps a long way in the wrong direction?

Jewish stand-up comedian Lenny Bruce seemed to think so. Here's him making the point via Dustin Hoffman's portrayal in the brilliant film "Lenny", directed by Bob Fosse. I'm showing for the movie because I think it's executed even better than the original moment. Don't think this film could be made in this era.

WARNING: Not for the easily triggered / offended (on other people's behalf) types. Contains "offensive" language.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Morata has better movement in between the lines to find space whereas lukaku's game is more about a physical presence. It doesn't have to have racist undertones and using one characteristic to say this is what a player is is lazy football analysis rather than discriminatory.
    How about "Lukaku is not intelligent enough to play for Chelsea". As a prominent former player rather clumsily put it recently

It's a mildly funny chant.
    if they outlaw it the fans will just come up with another one probably worse.

It's mindless fans having a laugh and should be seen as such.

He's got a big C@@@
    He's got a big C@@@
    Roma Luka
    He's got a big C@@@

It will probably be sung all over the country this weekend.

Prominent racist and all-round scumbag Stephen K Amos talking here about black stereotypes:

Lock him up I say.

I suppose Kick it out would deem ''He's got a pineapple on his head'' which we used to sing to Richard Langley Racist these days.
    no wonder the F@cking stadiums half empty...and where were Kick it Out when Tan was claiming racist slurs from M&M.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I suppose Kick it out would deem ''He's got a pineapple on his head'' which we used to sing to Richard Langley Racist these days.
    no wonder the F@cking stadiums half empty...and where were Kick it Out when Tan was claiming racist slurs from M&M.
    Jason Lee wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Jason Lee wasn't it?
    No idea.

They all look the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The utter bastards..

I genuinely thought this was a spoof site at first.
    I'm still not 100% sure...

Looks a bit like Croesy.

He wears Nazi slippers too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Looks a bit like Croesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    ''Tis true.

He keeps them by his open fire.

No idea.

They all look the same to me.

facking "haircutist" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Jason Lee wasn't it?
    I thought it was Jason Lee too din he play for the scabs

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What gets me about our resident (particularly BlueWales & Croesy Blue) racism bores is their breathtaking double standards. Whenever they perceive that someone non-white and/or non-Christian has been slighted they're very quick off the mark with the R word. I'm unsure whether they believe it's impossible for white people to be victims of racism, or they do know and they simply don't care. Whichever if it is their abject hypocrisy ensures they never rush to be offended on behalf of them.
    Firstly I said I didn't see the issue with this song but I could see where kick it out was coming from.

Secondly of course you can be racist towards a whole person it's just in the western world it's non as prevalent.

The bigger issue for white people especially in the uk is the demonisation of the working class, and any one who dares to be on benefits, by the media.

Feedback

Eddie May's barmy army
    he's got a 12" long salami
    Ricky Wright is a late starter
    he's only got a chipolata

I seem to remember that little ditty around 92/93.

Firstly, this dispels the myth football fans have never sung about someone's knob. secondly, is this really racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Firstly I said I didn't see the issue with this song but I could see where kick it out was coming from.

Secondly of course you can be racist towards a whole person it's just in the western world it's non as prevalent.

The bigger issue for white people especially in the uk is the demonisation of the working class, and any one who dares to be on benefits, by the media.
    Kick It Out is deaf, dumb and blind to, for example, chants re England being full of you know what and sheep stuff as it doesn't suit their agenda. Swap England for any Third World country and they would be up in arms, as would you.

I concur with your other remarks. That propaganda has worked a treat.

City fans sing a similar son for Bruno Manga. Can't remember the words, heard at Wolves recently though.
    spedger

Kick It Out is deaf, dumb and blind to, for example, chants re England being full of you know what and sheep stuff as it doesn't suit their agenda. Swap England for any Third World country and they would be up in arms, as would you.

I concur with your other remarks. That propaganda has worked a treat.
    But is "English" a race?

Looks a bit like Croesy.

I can't see what could possibly go wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I can't see what could possibly go wrong here
    You could Nazi what could go wrong?

Having only seen the headline until now my first thought was it was a Lukaku version of the Bruno Manga song some of our fans sing.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    But is "English" a race?
    Yes, according to the law. Ever since 1998, in fact, when the Crime and Disorder Act appeared on the statute book. Same for Scotland, Ireland and Wales. It was responsible for a Hearts fan being convicted of a racially aggravated public order offence for describing Celtic player Craig Bellamy as "a wee Welsh bastard."

Yes, according to the law. Ever since 1998, in fact, when the Crime and Disorder Act appeared on the statute book. Same for Scotland, Ireland and Wales. It was responsible for a Hearts fan being convicted of a racially aggravated public order offence for describing Celtic player Craig Bellamy as "a wee Welsh bastard."
    It comes to something when you can be charged and convicted for simply accurately describing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It was only about 2 world cups ago commentators were calling the defence of any African team "niave" but the destroyer point does seem to be reaching quite a lot.

I don't think white people are looking to be offended for black people but I think we are just seeing more people who have had enough of racism that's been increasing with the rise of far right, populist politicians.
    It's actually spelled NAIVE