+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Ledley

Re: Joe Ledley

Good luck to Joe at his new club. Time to move on for both parties.

Can't wait to boo him.

Ledley has only been signed until January suggesting Derby haven't much faith in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Ledley has only been signed until January suggesting Derby haven't much faith in him.
    Or they can finally complete the transfer of that Birmingham player that they thought they'd signed on transfer deadline day.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Can't wait to boo him.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, the worst passing team in the Championship had a lucky escape there didn't they.
    Worst passing team? Bob I respect your posts and knowledge about the game but that's just a silly comment. How can we win 5 on the bounce and only lose one game by being the worst passing side in the Championship?

We don't need Ledley, he doesn't suit how Warnock wants to play. I think he's slow, unfit and would take until Christmas at best to get him up to speed.

I'd have kept O'Keefe here rather than go out and get Ledley, it's no disrespect to Ledley when I say thank **** for that, I mean it in way that at least all the rumours about him coming here can be put to bed.

Signed till January, should be just getting match fit then

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Worst passing team? Bob I respect your posts and knowledge about the game but that's just a silly comment. How can we win 5 on the bounce and only lose one game by being the worst passing side in the Championship?

We don't need Ledley, he doesn't suit how Warnock wants to play. I think he's slow, unfit and would take until Christmas at best to get him up to speed.

I'd have kept O'Keefe here rather than go out and get Ledley, it's no disrespect to Ledley when I say thank **** for that, I mean it in way that at least all the rumours about him coming here can be put to bed.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ising-13646576

Show a little more respect please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Either that, or Ledley can't wait to become a free agent again for the benefit of his family

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not sure Ledley is the greatest passer of the ball, either, mind!
    Agree he's all effort but very little finess , I distinctly rember his lack of close control . Not for me , I don't buy all these story lines about joining us , he wants a good pay day , my guess the Derby loan will be window shopping, for other suitors to observe his value . He's not played a competitive 90 minutes for some time interesting not even the newly promoted clubs have taken a pubf on him , why have Derby only gone for a loan until January .

All very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Agree he's all effort but very little finess , I distinctly rember his lack of close control . Not for me , I don't buy all these story lines about joining us , he wants a good pay day , my guess the Derby loan will be window shopping, for other suitors to observe his value . He's not played a competitive 90 minutes for some time interesting not even the newly promoted clubs have taken a pubf on him , why have Derby only gone for a loan until January .

All very strange.
    We did the same with Kieron Richardson and some other player around this time a year ago. Can't remember who it was. They were both gash. The short term contract was no doubt due to doubts about the players. TOBW might be right about the player from Birmingham, too. If there's any chance of that transfer going through it wouldn't make sense to pay Ledley a small fortune for a whole season.

I think the reason is somewhere in the middle of those.

I was over for the Wednesday game - Bryson was excellent. laing is pure class

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    That stat means fvck all. Would you rather pass the ball side to side and have that stat as the best passing team without hurting anyone or have the stat for the most shots on goal in the Championship (43 I think it is) that we currently hold? I know which one I'd rather have.

Unused sub v Brum